Chapter 14 The Bell Test Part 2

(Hey guys this is part to so let's get to it.)

So after saying go the four young genin scattered around the area and they started to come up with a plan to get the bell''s.....

3rd Pov

Sakura : Right so you got a plan to get the bell''s from sensei (y/n) kun. said Sakura

(Y/N) :Hai I do got one and I will need your help sakura chan and brother I will need yours to. said (Y/N)

Sasuke: Sorry little brother but I'm going to do this my self. said Sasuke
who vanished into the trees

(Y/N) : Oh um okay then naruko chan would you help me. said (Y/N)

Naruko : Sorry (n/n) but your on your own for this one. said Naruko who went straight to her sensei

Sakura : Come on (y/n) I will help you. said Sakura who gave him a small smile

(Y/N) : Right thanks sakura chan. said (Y/N) who gave one in return

So after the two set of into the woods they wanted for the right moment to strike.....

3rd Pov

Kakashi : You know out of the three of them you are a weird one kid. said Kakashi

Naruko: Oh yeah but your hair is wired ahhhh!!! said Naruko who was going in for a punch but kakashi dodge it then naruko went in for a kick but she duck it the kakashi pulled out a book.....

Kakashi:And also one more thing don't ever let your enemies get behind you. said Kakashi then she started to make hand signs and she did this.....

Kakashi : Right one thousands year's of death

Kakashi : Right one thousands year's of death. said Kakashi who poked her fingers into naruko rear and then she went flying in the air.....

Naruko: Ahhhhhhhh!!!Yelled  out Naruko

3rd Pov

(Y/N) * in his mind* I hope I've never feel that from her *shivers* . said (Y/N) who was shivering and sweetdropped a bit from witness that weird jutsu from his sensei....

(Y/N) Pov

(Y/N) : Right so here's the plain sakura I'm going to give you these explosion kuina tags and when I say go I won't you to throw it at her. said (Y/N)

Sakura :E-explosion kuina but won't that hurt the sensei. said Sakura

(Y/N) :Don't worry sakura chan those are just for distraction for the actual plan that I've have . said (Y/N)

Sakura: Okay (y/n) kun. said Sakura after she took the ninja weapons

(Y/N) : Right so after when I do say go I want you to throw them at her one at a time and at the right moment I will active fate my rinnagan. said (Y/N)

Sakura: What is that I've never heard of it  before. said Sakura who was curious on what I might be

(Y/N) : Hm you will see sakura chan
said (Y/N) who had a smirk on his face.....

So after telling his plain to sakura (y/n) is more determined to show
his sensei of what he's capable of.....

(Hey guys that was part two and tomorrow will be part three so let me know what you think and the next chapters in the book will be much more longer than this one so....
Till then I will see you next time.)