TWENTY-SIX: Dinner and Acceptance

Ivy inhaled. "This is a nice place. I've never been here."

Sebastian smiled. He was pleased. "Good."

"Wow. Thanks for the suits or we would be really under dressed." Jake pointed out. It was a fancy, must wear a suit jacket, place.

Candles were on the tables and there was music playing. There was a man sitting at a baby grand piano, playing music. Live. Cooper never saw that before.

Dinner was nice. They talked about nothing the whole night. Jake had fun and found himself laughing which he didn't see happening anytime soon. Sebastian made them laugh with some stories.

Jake really liked Sebastian. He felt comfortable with him and Cooper held his hand all night, as promised. No one seemed to notice the black eye or they kept it to themselves.

Sebastian walked Ivy to her place, Cooper walked Jake to his. Sebastian didn't want them around while he made out with Ivy and he didn't want to see his nephew making out. It would be distracting.

"Thanks for dinner. It was fantastic. Are you staying here?" Ivy didn't know.

"I hate this but not tonight. I think Jake is going to need to talk." Sebastian sighed.

"I know. Better get up there and check on them. Horndogs!" Ivy laughed. "I hope he's okay."

"Me too. I will see you in the morning." Sebastian kissed her softly and walked to the stairs. He smiled at the sight. Jake was wrapped around Cooper. They needed some time alone. He could see that.

"Excuse me." He pushed them aside and opened his door. "Do you have protection?" He was asking Jake.

"What?" Jake stared. "No! I don't have...just my clothes. Thanks for getting them."

"Always, Jake." Sebastian nodded. He couldn't understand Carol and Corey. "Cooper, maybe you have something. I am going to be out tonight." He smiled and winked.

He walked to his room and threw a couple of things in his bag and walked out as Cooper was running down the hall. He crammed his pockets with condoms. "Just stay in your room. You have sex in my room or on my couch and we will have words." He glared.

"Okay!" Jake stared. "Are you serious?"

"Fuck yes! I am not going to babysit you...I'll be occupied for the night." He winked and walked off. "Good night!" He was down the stairs.

"Okay?" Jake stared after Sebastian.

Cooper smiled. "Come on!" He pulled Jake into the apartment. "Where were we!" He kissed Jake as they walked to Jake's room. The door closed and locked. They weren't coming out tonight.

Sebastian knocked on Ivy's door and opened it. Ivy walked out in a t-shirt. "Oh. Hi." She smiled.

Sebastian slammed the door and dropped his bag. He stormed up to her. "The boys are at my place, having a sleepover. I am sleeping here." He kissed her. "All night." He pulled her into her room and closed the door. "I want to love you all night, Ivy!"

She just nodded and kissed him. She let him love her.

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.