FORTY-FOUR: Epilogue

Sebastian and Ivy were worried because they didn't see Jake in the morning. They both said Cooper's at the same time. Still they had to check.

Ivy wrapped around Sebastian and watched the boys curled up together in Cooper's bed. They were holding each other tight and their clothes were spread throughout the cabin. This started on the porch and Sebastian chuckled.

Jake opened his eyes and saw them "What!"

Ivy smiled. "Nothing. We were worried."

Cooper opened his eyes and saw his mom and Sebastian. He smiled at them. He didn't care, it was a great night and he got to sleep with Jake. He missed him.

Sebastian smiled. "We guessed. Ten years and nothing has changed. You boys okay?"

Cooper nodded. "We are getting married." He said that out of nowhere.

Jake looked shocked as he turned to look at Cooper. "We are?"

Cooper nodded. "I am not letting you go, Jake. Not ever again. Marry me."

Jake stared. "Really?"

"Fuck yes, Really! Marry me and knock me up like you promised!" Cooper smiled.

Jake smiled. "Okay. You want to marry me?"

Cooper touched his face. "Yes. Will you please marry me? I never want to be without you, Jake. You are part of me. I mean it."

Jake wiped tears. "I love you, Cooper. I will definitely marry you. When?"

Cooper smiled. "I don't care. This afternoon?"

Jake laughed. "Sure."

Ivy stared. "Are you two serious?"

Jake smiled. "Yes. I love Cooper and I have for twenty years. Might as well make it final!" He kissed his fiance.

"Did this start on the porch? Did you just walk up and start taking clothes off?" Sebastian smiled.

Jake laughed. Cooper nodded. "Pretty much! I almost shot him and we said hello."

Jake nodded. "Right. I have some class. We said hello first. Then I dragged him inside. At least we weren't on the porch!"

Ivy nodded. "Thanks for that." Jake smiled and Cooper laughed with Sebastian.

Jake never even used his room at the house. He never left Cooper. They got married at the courthouse with just their family but had a nice reception for their friends. Officer Bells and Minks were among them. Cooper was proud to call them friends.

Grandma Greta was home for the reception with her new man for the day. She vowed never to get married again but she was enjoying her men. Vera came with her new boyfriend. She was happy that the boys finally figured things out. Took them long enough!

Ivy often wondered what happened to Carol but never wanted to look her up. She didn't care that much and she was mad at her. Carol could fuck off.

Cooper and Jake spoiled Lily. She loved having them home. Sebastian and Ivy split their time between their home and Vancouver. She had a shop in Vancouver also. Vera's brother managed it and did a great job. Ivy loved both places and Lily was homeschooled so they could travel.

Sebastian was leaving again soon to be in a movie. He slowed down and chose to direct more than act. Ivy even went to all of the red carpet events with him. She always had a great time and Sebastian has won seven awards over the past ten years. He always gives Ivy the credit.

They weren't even talking about marriage. They were happy with their relationship. Ivy wasn't sure they should get married but they were in love and that was good enough.

Jake and Cooper were happily married and thrilled. Jake took Cooper's last name. He was finally a Shaw. He loved the sound of that. They spent three weeks at Sebastian's house in Morro Bay. They loved it there and Louis wasn't there this time so they had amazing sex in the ocean.

Cooper was laying in bed with Jake. They were home. Jake looked around. "So, this is home? You said this was where you wanted to live."

Cooper smiled. "I bought it for almost nothing. It seemed perfect. What do you think?"

Jake smiled. "I think it needs a room for a kid." He didn't blink.

"What kid?" Cooper was lost.

"Well, I promised we would get married and you said we would live here. I promised to knock you up! We have to add a baby's room. When we are ready." Jake smiled.

Cooper smiled. "Sounds great. I want to enjoy you for just a little longer though. I just got you back and Jake." He waited for Jake to look at him. "I will never let you go." He kissed him slowly.

Jake nodded. "I will never let you go either, Cooper. Never." He held onto his husband and smiled.

>>>>>>>>>

I hope everyone liked this story. I loved writing it. Have a wonderful day or night and stay safe out there! Until next time....

Vote and Comment as much as you want! Later, Darlings