ELEVEN: Moved

Sebastian was working hard and didn't have time to talk to Ivy much the next week. He warned her that would happen sometimes. Ivy let it go. He hated that he couldn't talk to her and missed her.

She thought of never calling him again. That was the plan. Never call him again...until moving day. She was going to rent a truck but a professional mover pulled up.

They gave her ten minutes to leave and they packed the house and hauled it to the apartment across town and unloaded. They left.

This only took them three hours and it would have taken her a couple of days. She was in shock and her phone rang.

It was Sebastian. "I'm going to kill you!"

"What? Did the movers hit on you or something? Do we have a body to bury?" He smiled.

"What? No! They were great and moved everything in three hours! I am standing in my new place full of boxes!" Ivy sighed. "I hate to say thanks. You shouldn't have done that."

"What makes you think that I am that nice?" Sebastian chuckled.

"I know you. Don't worry. No one will believe me! You shouldn't have done that, Sebastian. Really. I could have done it." Ivy started.

"On your own, it would have been three days or four! This was better and I couldn't be there to help. It was my only way to help you, Ivy, say thanks and let it go." Sebastian smiled.

"Thanks," Ivy said it but didn't mean it. Well, she did. "I am grateful to you, Sebastian."

"I am grateful to you, Ivy." Sebastian missed her. "I am close to buying a plane ticket to see you!"

"I miss you too."
"Come here for a couple of days. You can see the film behind the scenes. Cooper would love it. I could get some passes! Come!" He was surprised. He hadn't meant to ask her to come to him but he did.

"I may get some time. We have a few scenes left. I already decided for you. I'm sending tickets for Friday. Be on that fucking plane with my nephew!" Sebastian threatened.

An intern was handing him coffee and was shocked to hear how he was talking to someone. He didn't know the director that well but he always seemed nice and funny. Whoever he was talking to, he sounded like an ass!

"Okay. Friday? I love it when you start threatening me!"

"I love threatening you. Yes. Clear your schedule and fuck me this weekend!" He sighed.

"I'm packing right now. I shouldn't. You know that right? We shouldn't but..." Ivy was doomed.

"I am aware that we shouldn't but I need you here. Soon. I am close to climbing into this phone and pulling you out by your hair. If it was an option, I would!" Sebastian smiled. "Bring those pills with you!"

Ivy shook her head. "Okay. Cooper will be thrilled. I'm not bringing those pills!" They got her into some trouble.

Cooper told Jake about going to visit his uncle but didn't tell him that his uncle was an actor or anything. How could he and expect Jake to believe him?

"Man, I am so jealous. You get to go to Canada!" Jake watched Cooper pack.

"On a plane." Cooper smiled.

"Cool. I wish I could go. What am I supposed to do? Summer break will suck without you. I don't have football conditioning for four weeks and you are going to be gone. When are you coming back?" Jake was really going to miss Cooper.

Cooper watched Jake. "I'm not sure. I think maybe it's just the weekend? I'm not sure. I wish you could go too. I would love to walk through Vancouver with you."

Jake nodded. "Call me. You better call me."

Cooper smiled. "I promise to call you when I get off the plane. Don't worry." He was silent. He wanted to ask about the makeout session but he didn't. He couldn't lose Jake as a friend. He didn't know what to do.

Cooper kept asking why, in his head. Why would Jake kiss him like that? How could he and then pretend it was nothing? Cooper didn't feel like it was nothing. He could still feel Jake's mouth on his and his body on his. It turned him on all the time. He couldn't think about anything else.

Jake watched Cooper. He was quiet. "Are you okay, Cooper?"

"What?" Cooper was lost in his thoughts. "Oh, yes. Sure. I'm good." He wanted to hug his friend to say goodbye but what was normal? Should they? Maybe he shouldn't touch Jake?

"Well, I have to get home. Have fun and call me!" Jake smiled and stood up. Cooper was sweating when Jake hugged him. Cooper had to force his body not to melt into Jake. They slowly let go and Jake looked like he was about to say something but he just smiled and backed away. 

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.