Chapter: 4: Uh... how does a person form into a TREE MONSTER?! (Part: 3).

Start from the beginning

Flynn: "Whoa max! Whoa boy." He Said as maximus came to a halt as the rest noticed him.

Trf: "Flynn! Your ok! We need some help!" He Said as Flynn saw sora.

Flynn: "is sora okay?"

Shino: "Kinda, He's unconscious and has been for a while."

Donald: "Yeah, ever since marluxia knocked him out." He Said as soundwave nods.

Goofy: "we keep callin' his name and shakin' him, but he won't open his eyes."

Donald: "sora!"

Goofy: "wake up!" They said to no success.

Trf: "I might have something, but i don't think hearing something like that will work. Do you have anything Flynn?" He Said as Flynn thinks.

Flynn: "Hmm... unresponsive sidekick... wait a minute. I know how to fix this!"

Shino: "how?" She said confused.

Flynn: "like this: max, give him a wash!" He Said as maximus licks sora's face causing the spell to were-off as he woke up.

Goofy, Donald: "sora!" They said as he got himself up as Trf laughed happily.

Trf: "haha! Welcome back to the land of the living brother!" He said helping sora up as everyone else stood.

Shino: "soundwave, record this incase something like this happens again." She said smiling as soundwave nods as his visor started to do some work with him mentally doing it.

Flynn: "well that did the trick, Nice work max!" He said as maximus huffed proudly as sora shakes his head.

Sora: "Huh? How did I end up... *realises* oh no! Flynn, Rapunzel's being held prisoner!" He Said as the rest nod.

Flynn: "that's right, in her mothers tower, This calls for a rescue. *goes in front of sora one sticks out a hand.* are you all with me?" He Said as they nod.

Sora: "Yeah." He Said as Flynn helped him onto maximus with goofy and Donald before they all realised that maximus had a little trouble on carrying all of them, but he managed it in the end before they realised there three others.

Flynn: "sorry you three, maximus is already having trouble with us 4." He Said as the rest nod.

Trf: "don't worry, We'll be able to keep up. Soundwave!" He Said as soundwave transformed and shino hoped onto him while Flynn and maximus looked at each other before they shake their heads.

Flynn: "why am I not surprised." He Said sarcastically with a smile as maximus huffed while the rest laugh.

Sora: "what about you Trf? Soundwave is only big enough to hold one person."

Trf: "heh, did you forget about how fast I am brother? I thought all the running competitions back at home summarised it." He Said as sora chuckled and nods.

Sora: "oh yeah!"

Goofy: "but how fast are you?" He Said as Trf smirked before he quickly zooms around maximus before quickly appearing back where he was as dust flew everywhere.

Donald: "whoa! That is fast!"

Flynn: "well that settles it! Let's go max." He Said as max then lifts himself up for a second before he galloped into the forest with Trf going at the same pace by him while soundwave flew above with shino on top of him. They all ran through the forest and jumped over the location's they visited like there was no tomorrow. Until nobody's appeared and tried to stop them.

Flynn: "Whoa, Whoa, whoa, whoa, max!" He Said as maximus stopped as the nobody's prepared to fight them until soundwave transformed and he and shino dropped in as Shino summoned her key-blade and slashes one, causing it to disappear as soundwave attacked one before throwing it into another as lazerbeak then ejects from his chest and shoots them, causing them to disappear.