Chapter: 4: a rude mother and a proud horse... yeah, that's normal (part: 2).

As everyone kept walking down a path, they noticed it started to turn into nighttime as they then reached a dark forest and entered as they sigh.

Sora: "I wonder where they went."

Shino: "They could be resting for now, so we're probably not too far from them."

Goofy: "Yeah, shino's right, they couldn't have gotten too far." He Said as a cloaked figure watched from the sidelines and hid behind a rock to hear what their saying.

Donald: "you guys just had to stop and talk."

Trf: "hey, blame it on that Organisation rip off has-been, not us!" He Said as his eyes still burned a small flame from earlier as goofy corrected him.

Goofy: "I think you mean marluxia, I bet that's the name the has-been would prefer." He Said as sora sighs as the cloaked figure turned away from them but stops and turns back to them since she heard them say a familiar name.

Sora: "Hellooo?! Rapunzel?! Flynn?!" He Said as the cloaked figure turned out to be mother gothel and came towards the two groups.

Gothel: "excuse me, good travelers, do you know Rapunzel?" She Said as the rest look to her as Shino narrowed her eyes a little since this felt suspicious in some way to her.

Sora: "uh, yeah... sort of." He Said as soundwave nodded a little while he was unsure about her.

Donald: "why?"

Gothel: "my apologies, I'm Rapunzel's mother. The poor child left home without a word, and I've just been worried sick. Please tell me: where is my dear, sweet girl?" She Said as Trf Shino and soundwave felt something was off as they all also felt sorry for her.

Goofy: "we'd tell ya, but we lost her." 

Donald: "by accident." They both Said sadly as soundwave was gonna say where he saw them go, but decided not too.

Sora: "we could look together." He Said as gothel then looked disappointed and annoyed.

Gothel: "lost her? You're of no use to me. *walks away from them* I'll find her myself." She said cold And harshly as the rest look at her.

Donald: "she ran away from home?"

Shino: "But we were with her, weren't we?" She said taping her cheek.

Sora: "what if marluxia was onto something back there?" He Said as the rest raised an eyebrow.

Donald: "you trust organisation 13?"

Sora: "what? No! Of course not. But... what if?" He Said as the rest nod.

Trf: "Yeah, he might have not been right... but he did give a few points on what's going on here. But I'll never trust 'the darkness complimenting the light' statement, that's a complete lie." He Said looking a bit mad while he was serious.

Goofy: "I agree. Why is Rapunzel in danger, and what darkness is after her?" He Said as they think.

Sora: "well guy's, the first step is to find her." He Said as they nod before continuing forward. They pass by a couple of trees, fight a few heartless and nobody's, and cross a few rivers and branches until they reach a cave and look around to see that it was nighttime as a few of them yawn.

Trf: "I think we should all get some rest, they are probably asleep by now, so we'll catch up in the morning." He Said as they nod.

Sora: "Yeah, *yawns* night guys."

Trf: "night bro."

Everyone else: "night." They say as sora sits down by a rock wall with Donald and goofy by them and they falk sleep while sora was still awake as soundwave sat down in a meditation position and shuts himself down, as Shino and Trf sat by each other by another rock wall.