A Kiss and A Spank

"Kimmie please don't, this isn't you!" I pleaded with the creature standing in front of me. It picked me up as if I weighed anything at all and flung me against the wall. Pain. Everything started getting fuzzy. Suddenly, the front door and part of the wall crumbled in as a large van came through it. The side door of the van which was undamaged slid open. Trix jumped out toting a large gun, aiming and shooting in one smooth movement.

The creature screamed as it was hit. Before she could shoot again, it moved like the wind towards the back door. Trix went after it. She was fast, but the creature was faster, and I heard her swear, "Fuck! It got away!" Quick as she left, she came back giving me a quick look over. "Your bruised and your head is banged up a bit, but I think you'll be okay."

"Stephen?" I asked.

"He and the others are busy fighting a pack of wolves. That's why I brought the van. Sorry about your house. Let's get you in the van." I didn't argue with her as she helped me into the backseat, strapping me in and got into the driver's seat.

Outside the wolves were tearing and clawing at each other and I didn't recognize any of them, but I thought I saw Stephen. I only saw him as a wolf briefly but instinctively, I knew he was the large black wolf that was whipping the tar out of another large brownish white wolf. Stephen was about to sink his teeth into its neck when some other wolves ganged up on him attacking all at once. While that was happening, it suddenly turned and ran like a little yellow coward. Then all at once all the wolves attacking Stephen and many of the others turned and ran after it.

Trix pulled the van up to where Lucas and Stephen were changing to human form. "Go," Lucas made a hand signal to his pack and they went after the others.

Stephen rushed up to me. I was moving slowly, hurting all over, feeling like an old man attempting to get out of the van. "Are you okay? No sit back down Micah. Your hurt."

"I'm okay," I lied. "Who were they?"

"It's complicated but I'll explain it all to you in a bit. Where's your wife?" He said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know. After she turned into this creature, werewolf I guess and Trix shot her, she ran out the back door," I said filled with emotion. I couldn't help but wonder if she was dying. I tried to remember what Stephen said about werewolves and Lycans being hurt.

Lucas stepped into the van saying to Stephen, "They went after Bryans pack to see where they are staying. Also to keep on the lookout for Kimmie." He turned to Trix. "Why did you shoot her? Why not a fireball?"

Trix smirked at Lucas. "This gun is special with wolfsbane bullets. I knew that if it didn't kill her, it would weaken her considerably. If Bryan finds her first, he will assist her though."

"You can't kill my wife," I said rubbing my temples and trying not to cry.

"She would have killed you without a thought," Trixie said eyeing me hard. "Once the changes take place aggression is all it knows. Any morals she had is at the back of her mind like a fog. It's possible deep training can help a Mutt if the person is young enough, but I highly doubt it would help your wife. Also, she is under the influence of Bryan which makes it ten times worse."

"You have to try!" I cried out. "I don't love her anymore, but she is a human being. I loved her once," I pleaded while looking at them all one by one.

Lucas was shaking his head, but Stephen sighed deeply. "Okay, Micah. We will try and capture her without hurting her and attempt to train her. You have to keep in mind that it may not work. Do you understand?"

Slowly, I nodded. "Yes, please just try."

He nodded and looked up at Lucas who grunted and rolled his eyes. "Stephen, it's a waste of time."