Chapter 8 A mysterious seal.

Miya casually walked down the street her green eyes scanning for the bandana wearing man, she couldn't deny that the man was attractive, she found it hard to believe a man like that would be interested in her, men tended to be put off by her small Hight. And she would rather not think about what her ex made her do.

She shudders at the thought. Sick, sick, sick man. She thought.

When the bandana waring man had lifted her up over his shoulder and carried her all the way to the Hokage office completely outraged her.

But then he had offered to pay for the meal Sara had ran out on, she would admit she had a good time, he made her laugh.

And then he had to go and ruin it when he touched her boob. Ok so she knew it was an accident. She did but....she still had issues with her figure especially her brest....so she kneed him in the balls and slapped him.

Later she berated herself for it because she figured she had lost any chance of going on a date with him. If not then. Now she would. She knew for sure. The Hokage son is been mistreated by the villagers there's no way he could ignore that and he would think she was crazy or making it up. Meaning he would most likely never want to see her again.

She in worldly grimaced. Oh well, at lest she would have her books. Where they were brave knights and prince charming to come to her rescue.

Hearing bouts of laughter she turned to see him having breakfast with his fellow Shinobi.

They were obviously making fun of him, his dark eyes caught hers filled with amusement.

"Hey Genma make sure you keep your ball's protected this time!!"

Genma spat something at the said man who laughed even more.

"Sweetheart you ok? You look a little lost?"

Miya sucked in a breath he'd been watching her. Had he caught the self-doubt she had about herself?

He was staring at her intently, her cheeks flushed before she realised she had been staring at him and she hadn't answered his question.

"Err, no I'm fine I was looking for you actually."

A grin spread across his face he opens his arm "Well ya found me darlin what can I do for ya?"

Miya couldn't really say why she wanted him in front of his fellow shinobi this was a sensitive matter.

Miya wrong her hands out nervously. "I-I um just wanted to apologise for....."

"No need," he said cutting her off twirling seaborn in his mouth. "I was out of line."

"Yea don't worry about it Genma got balls of steal....ouch fuck Genma!!"

"Then shut it!!" the bandana wearing man hissed.

The man with scar across his face pulled a needle out his wrist.

"That better not be poisoned!!" he hissed glaring at his friend.

Mya sensing the tension "Well. Your busy I'll come back"

She turned to leave when a hand grabbed her wrist, she looked back to see Genma smiling at her but his eyes held something she couldn't define.

"Woe I'm free," He stood but didn't let go of her wrist "Catch you guys later." He waved at his comrades and walked away with Miya in tow. Once a good distance away he spoke.

"Now, not that I'm not glad to see you again, because I am." He led her to an opening in an ally. "But something tells me you wanted me for another reason than to apologise hum?"