"We should shower." Ryker suddenly mumbled into Keagan's chest while his hand that was interlocked with mine held onto it tighter. It was a sign be didn't want to get up but knew he had to.

"We should." Keagan agreed rubbing backs and placing loving kisses on our heads.

"One problem. I can't move without hurting and neither can Ryker. Usally we would be mostly healed by now, but you really know how to go at it." I smirked as I said it, and Keagan blushed although he looked a bit smug. Them primal instincts.

"I'm sorry." Keagan mumbled even though we were both aware he was not sorry.

"No your not, and we both know it." He said nothing in response only smirked a bit.

"But you are now our personal slave. You must carry us everywhere and do everything we say until we can walk again." I said only half joking. He fucked us up so be can be our slave. Although half of Ryker's problem did come from me. (A/N: PUN INTENDED)

"Okay." Keagan said instantly with a undertone of excitement. If there was one thing I learned about Keagan it was that he loves helping and serving his mates.

Suddenly I was being scooped up into familiar arms. One's I had grown to love and never failed me. I remember the first time I layed in these, and it made me smile to think about.  I loved Keagan's arms. They were always so warm and safe, and he never dropped me.

I was already naked, so he had nothing to take off when he layed me down in the tub. It hurt to sit, so I quickly positioned myself so I was more comfortable and waited for Keagan and Ryker.

Keagan came in a few moments later with a smiling Ryker in his arms. Keagan layed him down in my lap, his rightful place. Keagan slipped in behind us, and we snuggled together. I remembered the first time we did this, and I smiled. I was almost tempted to start something with Ryker's sexy self on me but thought otherwise of it. I don't think poor Ryker's body could take it.

I grabbed a sponge and softly washed Ryker's smooth skin. He signed in content and leaned back onto me. Keagan washed me from the behind, relaxing me.

"I love you both." Keagan whispered in my ear making sure Ryker could hear too.

When Ryker turned around he had the biggest smile on his face. It made my heart skip a beat and my entire being warm up in love. I smiled too and soon we were all smiling like idiots.

"I love you too." Ryker looked to us both and gave us both soft kisses.

"I love too, my loves." I added last making them smile even wider. It was days like these that I cherished with my mates. The link between us burned bright and pulsed. I knew that even if I couldn't see it. I could feel it, and it felt so damn good.

We continued our bath in peace, enjoying each others company immensely. When all of a sudden I felt Ryker stiffen against me for a few moments. I wrapped my arms around his waist trying to get his attention.

"I'll go make breakfast. It's the least I could do." Keagan suddenly said kissing us both passionately to which Ryker didn't respond with his usual enthusiasm. Although he did look slightly comforted by it.

Keagan pulled himself out of the tub leaving Ryker and I alone. After a few minutes of silence I layed my head down on his shoulder and placed a soft kiss on the crown on his collar bone.

"What's wrong love?" I didn't like seeing him unhappy, and I felt his sadness tugging at our link.

"I-I don't deserve this." Tears were suddenly coming out of his pretty hazel eyes making me extremely unhappy.