Want

Okay so like 90% of this chapter is the sexual fun. No, they are not fucking yet. But soon😉. Read with caution. A sign will be placed when the dirty is over.

We stood in my room looking at each other as if asking each other what happens now. Ryker stood in between Keagan and myself bouncing on his heels a smile on his perfect face.

Keagan looked to me and then Ryker; his eyes showed his intentions were anything but good. He stepped from his spot beside Ryker and stood in front of us with a devious smirk.

"You know there's something I've been wanting to do since I got out of that cage. Something I have been yearning for. Something I think you want too." His voice was low and his face came alive with lust.

"What?" Ryker whispered his voice dripping with need and want. He asked although he knew exactly want he wanted. What we wanted.

Keagan grabbed our chins tilting our heads up. My heart sped up and my whole body reacted to his touch. My senses suddenly became hyper active my whole body wanting to savor any bit of his touch. I heard the rush of the blood in my vains, and my thumping heart became louder. Until it all stopped, and the only thing I could hear was Ryker's heavy breathing and all I could smell was Keagan's dominating scent.

Everything about Keagan dripped dominate. From his huge frame and husky voice. The way he stood and held us. The way he looked at us basically screamed that he wanted to hold us down and have his wicked way with us. At times like this he spoke to us as if he expected us to fall to our knees for him. Which I would gladly do for him.

"You two." He spoke the word simply although his hands touched us in a way that could never be simple.

"You have me if you want me too." He spoke as if asking permission and playing with us.

"You can have me." Ryker said seeming to barely be holding himself back, but Ryker didn't want to sexually attack either of us. He wanted us to attack him.

He wanted us to pin him down and take him. I couldn't even begin to explain how hard he made me or how much I wanted to have him. His tan skin begged to be bitten and abused while we did sinful things to him.

Keagan was suddenly giving me a heated look that made me weak at the knees. With Keagan I wasn't like I was with Ryker. I didn't want to attack him I wanted him have me. I wanted to be taken care of. I wanted my hands pinned above me. I wanted his tall frame on top of me while I touched Ryker.

I was never submissive well at least not after I left but now, now I wanted Keagan to have me in ways I could have never imagined. He made me submissive which I would only ever be for my mates. As Ryker would only bend over for us which brought whole other waves of pleasure through me.

"I'm all yours." My voice came out chopping and low as if my body didn't want words. It wanted his hands. On me. On Ryker.

My voice wasn't strong how it usually was. Now it was hushed by heavy breathing and desire. Under his gaze I wanted things only he and Ryker could give me.

His big hands were on my chest in a second his fist wrapping around the cotton fabric of my shirt. His other hand took hold of Ryker's blue shirt and suddenly we were being spun around. We fell back onto my bed which he pushed us onto, roughly. My whole body seized at the rough treatment.

I looked over at Ryker to see him next to me on the bed; his chest heaving, and his cock leaving a wet spot in the front of his jeans. I leaked in my pants at the alluring sight. I knew I couldn't touch his wet body, but I could enjoy the sight.