TIANA

He left and I miss him already.

I sighed. Why did I feel this way. He will be gone a whole week and I will be stuck here bored out my mind.

But when he comes back, we're leaving to go to Italy.

I agreed to go with him because....I really like him. I feel something for him and it scares me.

I was laying in his bed, wrapped in the thick duvet. I got up once and that was to get my hygiene and stuff together. I got dressed in a navy blue button down shirt with a pair of black leggings and black socks.

I've been doing nothing but watching tv for hours. Camille went out to get a few things and Eva was with Rick. Rick was suppose to go with Carter but he was the only man he trusted to look after me. Brian was ordered to go back to Italy due to a crisis and if Carter couldn't be there, Brian had to step up.

A sudden knock came to my door and I gave a faint come in. The door opened and Eva came in with a phone in her hand.

"That for me?" I queried as I sat up.

Eva nods. "Tis Boss man." She says.

I swallowed hard and grabbed the phone from her. She left to give me privacy, closing the door behind her.

"Hello?.."

"I want you to do something for me." His deep voice filled my ears.

"What?" I asked while grabbing the remote and cutting off the tv.

"Lock the bedroom door." He said causing confusion to course through my mind.

"Why?"

"Just do it." Carter said.

I pulled the duvet off me and walked to the door and locked it.

"Good, now take off your clothes."

My mouth opened in shock. Why was he telling me too take off my clothes. I was silent as I made my way back to the bed.

"Why?"

"I want to see you."

I frowned. How is he going to see me? "I don't know how-"

"I got cameras all over my estate." He interrupts me.

No. I shook my head, hoping he was joking but knowing Carter he was serious. If he had cameras all over this safe house, that meant....

"Oh, Carter. You got cameras all over your house without telling me. I was naked and I'm on camera having sex with you."

My frown deepened when I heard him chuckle. I didn't see anything funny. We were recorded having sex.

"It's not funny. If you don't start deleting recordings, you and I won't be having nothing going on." I said in a serious tone.

"I'm kidding, babe. Felt like messing with you." He laughed.

I took the phone from my ear and looked at it crazy. "Are you lying? I'm so serious Carter."

"No, babe. I'm just messing. I do have cameras though. In the hall and in certain rooms. Most are outside the safe house." He said with a regular tone.

Sure.

"Your a childish bastard." I muttered with a roll of my eye.

There was silence and then shuffling on the other end.

"What did you say, babe?" There was a change in his tone. It was more dark.

I froze in my spot and then I realized what I said. The one word I was never suppose to say. The one word that caused me to get spanked. Shît.