Twelve: Domang Chida (도망 치다)

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me," you stopped a passing guard and politely bowed, "Where are the royal princes?"

"Most of the princes are out at the range completing weapons and cavalry training this morning, Princess," he bowed in return, "However, Prince Jimin has been delayed and his still in his rooms."

"Thank you," you regarded him.

"Certainly, your highness."

You began making you way toward the wing of royal chambers, knowing it well as you now visited Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin often and essentially had free reign to roam the palace, given by the Emperor. You turn at Jimin's room and open the door to make your way inside.

"Jiminie~" you sang as you flounced inside the room, but were confused when you received no answer.

"Hello?" you asked, looking around the large sitting room. It was similar to yours, a doorway on either side leading to a tea room and a bedroom, but larger.

You assumed the man had already left for his training that he was already late for and were almost ready to leave yourself when you heard a noise coming from the bedroom.

"Jimin?"

You creep toward the doorway and again hear the same, strained sound. What is that? Slowly, you sweep the curtain aside and can't help gasping loudly at the sight before you.

Jimin is sprawled on this back, his fists clenched around the blanket of his sleeping pad. He is absolutely the source of the strange noises—moaning—caused by one young, muscular Goryean soldier. The sweaty man was powerfully thrusting into the smaller, the prince's limp legs strewn over his shoulders. It was very evident the two were immensely enjoying their sinful, morning romp.

But when they heard your shrill gasp, they stopped dead and snapped their heads in your direction. You were frozen in shock, knowing you should run away, but your legs were stuck in place.

"I-I..." you stuttered.

The soldier quickly pulled himself out of the prince; you noticed Jimin wince at the abrupt removal. The young man fumbled around in attempt to pull his pants up from around his ankles and shove his still erect member inside. He stumbled past you, looking a combination of embarrassed and terrified, and quickly made his way over to the main door and out of the chamber.

Jimin snatched up his discarded robe to cover his naked body with and sat up on his bed. You remained in your place, now struck with anxiety. The fact that you just barged into Jimin's room and seen him having sex with a servant. You were worried he would hate you for breaching his privacy.

"J-Jimin, I'm—"

"Please don't hate me!" the prince suddenly wailed.

"W-What?"

You suddenly notice the man his cry. Tear sliding down his angelic cheeks. Panicked, you rush over and pull him into your arms.

"P-Please don't hate me!" he whimpered, sobbing into your shoulder.

"Shh, Jimin," you attempt to calm him, softly petting his messy raven locks, "Why would I ever hate you?"

"B-Because I allowed another man to penetrate me. I'm a prince and I let another man violate me. You must think I'm disgusting!"

"I could never think you're disgusting, Jimin."

"I-I..." he sniffs, "I c-can't help it."

"Help what?"

He raises his head shamefully, "I can't stop being attracted to men... I can't stop wanted to be violated... I can't make myself be attracted to women. I've always been this way and no matter what I try, I can't fix myself."