Preface

The emperor finally came to the last prince.

His height rivaled his fathers, but figure was lean and defined. A pair of broad shoulders were clearly visible under his silken robe.

The man stood tall as his father moved to stand next him, spreading his distinctive shoulders even wider as his chest puffed out proudly. His long, elegant neck and sizable Adam's apple were presented to you as he confidently held his head high.

He pulled is eyes from the floor and placed them directly on yours, sucking you directly into his deep brown orbs.

Just laying your eyes on his ethereal face took the air out of your lungs.

His oval face was designed with soft features all flowing together across a canvas of lightly sun-kissed skinto create a heavenly masterpiece. A dense mound of black hair settled atop his head along with strong brows accented his dark, almond-shaped eyes. Just above his square chin laid the most discernable pair of pink lips. Ones that could challenge the plumpness of your own.

As you were caught in his intractable gaze you reveled in his godly appearance, running over each quality over and over. You were unable look away, but you were unsure if you wanted to.

There was an astonishing aura that radiated off of him, reaching you even with the distance you stood from him. It was masculine yet gentle, strong yet kind.

You felt like you already trusted him completely. Like you would be willing to set your life in his hands.

"And finally, my eldest son and heir to my empire... Kim Soekjin," Emperor Kim said proudly as he presented his successor to you, breaking you from your inner reflection.

Kim Seokjin.

He was the most beautiful man you have ever seen.

And, unbeknownst to you, he will be the only man you would ever love.

---

Thank you for reading {Royalty}

A BTS fanfiction piece focused on a romantic affair with *Prince* Kim Seokjin.

This will be a Period Piece. I have a serious love of historical fantasy literature and cinema, so please indulge me while you indulge yourself.

In this story:

(Y/N) is the only Princess of medieval France that travels with her uncle, actting as the royal emissary to confirm trade deals with the Emperor of Goryeo.

Prince Kim Seokjin is the eldest of Emperor Kim's seven sons and next in line for the thrown of Goryeo.

It is a classic "Love at First Sight" scenario... Most of the time I think this concept is much too cliché, but I grew up watching Disney movies. I may be skeptical, but I'm lying if I say I don't love the thought.

So let's do this!

Important Historical Background & Fiction Expectations:

This story is set in the first half of the 1300's, which is during the late Late Medieval Period for Europe.

The main setting for this story will be Korea. 'Goryeo' was the name of the unified peninsula before it was called Korea. It is also important to note that Korea has not been split into North and South factions yet.

*I have put in a lot of research for this story. I am putting in factual information when necessary, but some aspects will be purely fictional. Primarily names and characters. Bangtan may look like princes, but no they did not rule Korea in early 1300 AD. Sorry... but maybe they are reincarnated princes???

 but maybe they are reincarnated princes???

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

Enjoy the story my little loves!

Unnie loves you! 💕

{Always remember toVote & Comment}