Chapter 42

So the girl did end up waking up while I walked away. This time pissed but changed. An eruption of green light spiraled into the air and this time she was smiling.
"Now you get to play with me, boy"
"I don't think I'm going to like who I'm talking to now."
"Aww you'll hurt my feelings, boy. Hanna doesn't like it when boys hurt her feelings." she said as curved sickle made from visible air jumped into her hands. She attacked me with deranged movements so it was hard to dodge easily. It was a completely different fight then before like she wasn't the same.

"You know my friend likes green. You'd probably get along."

"Hanna doesn't want to hear it" she took an arrow in her hand and used it as a sword.

"Oh you would like him cause he's awesome and everything. Though he is a bit of an airhead at times."

"Shut up." She screamed and I caught her arm midair as I was jumping backwards. It was a perfect serenic view and the moon lit her face perfectly. "Time to go time out" I let out. All I used was a little force and punched her down to the dust.

Now, I need to deal with that monster powered guy that I saw before. With that, I picked up the finally unconscious girl on my shoulder and marched with haste over to a bunch of flashing lights but was immediately stopped but a gigantic amount of rumbling at my feet and a then a giant circle semi black and semi red cut right in the middle. One thought came to me head:

"Don't destroy half the world trouble maker."