Chapter 27.5

Back to Marcus

This chapter is in my sleeping dreaming state

I was floating in mid air encompassed by darkness. Everything devoid of color and only dim body in a horizontal position. Where was everybody? Where was I?

The last thing I remember was meeting a familiar person on my roof. That sharp pain in my head and them I end up here. A memory passed in my head. The day I went to the beach with the current president at 6 years old. She wore a two piece purple swimsuit and had her long hair in a pony tail. Her hair red naturally from her mother and her father that was too busy to come along then had blonde hair. I wore trunks with a monkey on the right leg and green all over. We were there all day and she'd been so cheerful and kind to me. Whenever she got lost, I found her crying like during then when we played hide and seek.

She'd gone too far into the caves and using the little power of fire I had I held a flame in my palms to light the way. She jumped into my arms and I varied her back and stayed with her falling asleep under the rainbow umbrella. When we woke up her mother brought us ice cream cup for me and come for then two of then.

Another memory of the day I was taken in by the agency. I was 5 years old they said when I woke up on a stretcher. I couldn't move my body but I felt so warm and the sirens were too loud. crackles filled my ears and then I lost consciousness. I awoke her father examining my heart as he called in her to his side.

"This is Alice. She's my daughter and your new friend." he said in a thick voice through his mustache and beard. She had on a yellow striped shirt with yellow shorts and red overalls on. She again had this perfect smile on but I was bewildered and my memories failed to go past that date. I couldn't remember anything before that about who I was but my name age and my favorite things.

Finally my memories led me to the day I met Shani. She was that awkward type of girl that didn't talk much until spoken to. It was in 5th grade middle school where our uniforms were and truly were bland and boring. Anyway she had the green shirt on with light brown pants on and dress shoes. I got her to open up after a conversation on a concept that she loved.

During that day I made a long time friend. She was considerably smarter than me but then again she helped me that day when I was crossing the street and thinking about something else when a driver does to fast and I was about ready to burn the car into two pieces but she managed to tackle me with her body and move me out of the way.

I had the searing pain in my head and for a second I realized my situation I opened my eyes to Chariese and began flailing and she kissed my cheek and I stopped. When I melted I hits me with a huge materialized rock in the head and I get knocked back asleep. I was seeing stars then.