Chapter 2

Anyway let's start with one memory. Well let's go with some background first. I'm not excatly normal. I have some powers that I'd love to say now but what fun would that be huh. So I'll wait til some other parts when it's important.

As long as I can remember I've thought a little more than others, but the only reason is because I was alone for a long time, which does suck but like I said I'm not talking about hardship. This is about a little journey. 

In my world, you need to be a robot to live. The need to have people tell you to do something to actually get things done is all over.

Fuck That. I fight demons at night because I'm in an organization or as I refer to it Agency.  If people knew what we did then there would be mass panic and I really don't want that crap anymore than the next guy but I do get some benefits.  Money, a place provided for me, and plus I get to be normal as I go to school. 

Sound interesting? Well then let's keep going. I start off my day, tired, from the night work. I get dressed and walk to school with Chariese and Na-tarria since they live right next door to my house. They take turns and  their  sweet time waking me up by jumping across the terrance and open up my screen door.

"Wake Up you lazy idiot" says Na-tarria. She can be very forceful. Na-tarria is 15 years old, same grade, smart, and is in the cooking club of my school. She always has a headband on her head that I forget where it came from but is changes color based on her mood. Some times I think she hates me.

"Ugh" and I get up as usual. Seems like a dream right? Or is it not normal for a 13 year old to be  living alone in a normal house next to two girls. Anyways, as we walk we always seem to have some fun.

"Marcus, Did you study for our first period class?" asks Chariese in her soft voice. Like I said in the beginning,  she is really pretty and smarterr thsn me in every which way. She's charming, charismatic,  and alluring which is why many guys love her. Her only fault is thst she's alittle bit of a klutz.

"Study? Sorry I don't know the meaning of that word. " and I yawned loudly.

"Heh hee. Just make sure you do your best and don't act stupid or I'll have Na-tarria slap you."  Chariese exclaimed. There was this glimmer in her eyes that I couldnt explain. Hpmh. What was I supposed to think? As we neared the school I stopped and looked up. North Star  High School Academy. It was the place thay allowed me protection and conveyed a safe haven for those in the Agency. When I met the roof top with my gaze I noticed something that caught me off gaurd.

A shadow that looked down at me and quickly disappeared as it came. It spelled trouble little did I know. Maybe things wouldn't be so damn complicated now if I had did something then.