Chapter 26

As I walked back into the house I found everyone joking around like at a campfire. Telling jokes while my CD player was turned onto the Radio Sation KTU with "Sleeping With A Friend" on by Neon Trees. Belleza was in Jackie's lap snoozing from her fun day while my hectic day. Aniki laid back with Nicolle in his arms and Justin talking to Shadelee as she laughed at jokes that anybody could tell she would only laugh at him from. Anybody else would've been a small laugh but she liked him a ton so she could understand his style.

Shani and Chase began to leave with Mary. We'd go over what was going to be the end of our huge battles and live in a little more extention of peace. I couldn't predict what'd happen next. It'd be one of those times where the relationships might fall apart if the world would only stop spinning. It was closing in on 11 at this point and I wanted everyone to figure it out cause Shadelee and Justin were staying here tonight, no question, on my orders and everyone could either stay or go but bedtime had arrived.

I went to my roof to contemplate how myself would take this route. Constant battles, fighting endlessly, using brute force to move thousands of mountains, and the icing on the cake, power unmatched around me. What kind if live have I been living? It was forced upon me and all I knew since I was smaller. How could I not be fine with it but what about everyone else? Someday it could all cave in and I'd be alone again. I gotta take care of this once and for all. No matter dark angel nor Fallen angel nor enlightened Titan would stop me from destroying the obstacles. I mean if not me then who else might save the world. I need a world to spreads awesomeness.

Then I stared up to the crescent moon. stars danced all around it and the illumination shined my surroundings but I knew one fact.

"The closer you move toward the light, the wider your shadow becomes. Game quoted. Kingdom hearts. Top notch gameplay though too long for my case but you used to love it."

A voice rang from behind me.

"Kaze" I called and spun around my designated. He had a familiar tone to him. I didn't know who he was but he was a tall guy seemingly in college with a hint of a beard. What he wore was peculiar with mostly grayish white sliver color coat and pants with a red interior of the outer wear and shoes that were similar boots. I looked into his face and my brain began to ache alittle. I held it while also gripping my sword tighter.

"Who... are...you?" I asked him inquisitively but trying to grasp what was hurting me.

"Don't you remember me? We had such good times together before it happend. Come on try a little harder and we can skip all the introductory crap. I came all this way just to find you, Marcus." He said on that familiar tone.

"Why...can't....I...Seem...to...place you aghhhhhh" I said before breaking and falling to my knees trying to stay conscious. There seemed to be something blocking me from this person. My head hurt also trying to remember who he was.

"Marcus, soon you'll remember. I wished that it would be a little easier but I guess THEY didn't make it that way. I'll see you again." and I shut my eyes to 3 loud bang on the ceiling and I felt his presence waning. With that, I fell unconscious.