Chapter 6

Just as I asked her, Chariese had brought Jasmine and I back from the dimension. Next was Zanasia who managed to become a mage with a an extrememly powerful staff. It was funny since it brought out those white witch hats and a white cape. I expected Shani to have a super cool ability but she was useful in being a telepath and good with technology/battle tactics. We'd use that to try and beat the enemy and do it quickly ut we couldn't take her

After that was Justin. His power was something weird. He controlled deities that formed as chibi(small cartoon like characters) and also double daggers that can course magic through them easily extending its reach. I was proud and he was jumping around happy on his win.

I had Chariese and Na-tarria go in at the same time since I wanted to hurry it along. Chariese had the power to heal and fly without incantation unlike me which seemed enjoyable to me but she didn't seem happy with it so I conjured an atrifact that came as a necklace.  It brought up multiple earth golems from the ground based on the user's will. Na-tarria had juat what I'd imagine. She'd have a huge axe with the ability to control fire. Perfect for her firery peronsality.

Lastly, Aniki. I asked them to give me another 5 minutes with him and they agreed. I need to train as well if I'm going to bring back my best friend. His power was really great and maybe even matched mine if I didn't start training with him. He could control thunder simliar to Zeus' kind of power. When he tried it out, the points where he desired it for the spark to hit his body is where armor formed. Basically,  he could makea knight's armor individually and around himself, hit things hard, and control thunder. It was awesome though having two powerful friends: both Jasmine and Aniki.

When I came back, both my body and Aniki's body were tired and worn out so I decided that we should call it a night.

As the other dropped down quickly in the spare roomss. I coud barely sleep even though I was tired so I decided to eat the food Chariese made when I was finished with everyone's training. It was delicious I had to admit and I was so glad to have my friends behind me but I couldn't go back on my decision. It was something that would help everyone once we get to the demon lord's place. Jasmine walked behind me and said

"Marcus can we talk outside for a minute."

We went to the roof of my house and sat down next to each other. She had on green pajamas which we soft and thin with slippers with little wings on the toes.

"And, what would you need from yours truly mademoiselle, "I said sarcastically.

She replied,"I have to ask you somethings amd answer them truthfully or I'll beat you up. Okay?  

"Okay."

"Why do you go so far huh? Why is it you job for you to go the extra length from everyone who's trying so hard just like you? You're supposed to rely on me - I mean us

She pointed to the wounds over my body. They had been afflicted from when I was in each time with my friends. They were really strong at the halfway mark especially with Aniki because he once got so out of control that I had to knock him down resulting in a wound on my right torso.

"Why? Your always putting youself out on the line and now your about to go against a Demon Lord. She can't be that important to you. Is it love? Huh!.." she began to cry a little. "Do you love her as a woman?"

I looked at her,  began to laugh slightly and retorted, "Hell no. I couldn't possibly go out with Nicolle since she is just a best friend. I'd be killed multiple times and we don't even have feelings for each other like that. Besides the one I love is the one standing right in front of me." and I leaned in close to her watching her closely

Her eyes were sparkling under the moonlight and her body was nice and warm. Her hands covered her big boobs and she closed her eyes a little as it happend. I kissed her soft lips. I then asked her to go out with me after we got mine and her new best friend back. She turned away in embarrassment but turned to me, smiled, and agreed.

The next morning, it was pretty normal with everyone eating Chariese's and Na-tarria's breakfast until Aniki came downstairs last  singing,  "Marcus and Jasmine sitting on the roof. K I S S I N G."

"Shit."  I stated

I smiled alittle and all 3 girls (Chariese,Na-tarria, and Zanasia) except Jamsine who was blushing and Shani who was congratulating her, came at me with their abilities.

"You Idiot Of A Friend." and I was hit instantly with magic, rock and fire.