Chapter 45

Skipping all the obvious Wins for my team, I was having a hard but fun time fighting apparently the leader of them and man, I wished we hadn't been enemies cause he would've a real good friend. I smiled while slashing about and decimating the empty buildings.

A voice came into my head.
"So are you going to keep destroying the place troublemaker?"

"Not in the slightest. He's so good. I like fighting with him."

He yelled "Why are you talking to myself? We're fighting here." As we stood apart on the ground.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I figure it's time to end this. I've got a world to protect."

"Yeah and I got a mission to complete. You're done for."

Obviously amassing a huge amount of magic was dangerous and could lead to unexpected results which is what happens next but what's the point in logic when everyone is counting on you.

My whole team brought my opponents whole team on a nearby building all unconscious. After I was ready, I leaped from the building I stood on the same time the guy in from of my did and as soon as we clashed, a bright light emitted from in between the two of us.

"God?!" My opponent said and kneeled to one knee with his head down

"God?" I repeated.

"God?" Everyone else in the whole team+building said in my ear.

"Yes. I've grown fond of watching you two battle and decided use for both of you. There has been decide between the Cosmic Gods including myself that there should be a competition for whose Sector of the Galaxy is greatest. I desire all of both combatant's to participate in the name of myself."

"WHAT?!!!" I screamed accompanied by everyone else.