Chapter 1: A Typical Guild Day

One day, Natsu Dragneel received a letter stating he had a little sister, who went by the name Sophia Dragneel. The thing about Sophia was that she had an ability to turn into a dragon because of an amulet she was given. The two end up finding each other in the forest, both happy to be reunited. Magnolia was then informed about Natsu's little sister and her power, along with her best friend, Crystal Blue, who could turn into a dragon as well. After proving to Magnolia they were nowhere near evil, the towns' people soon accepted them into their home.

Sophia was then reunited with her long, lost best friend, Sting Eucliffe. Afterward, Sabertooth and Fairy Tail went to the Fairy Tail guild hall to celebrate the Dragneels' reunion. There, Sophia realized she was in love with Sting and her brother was in love with Lisanna. Crystal, Winter, and Sapphire ended up knowing about Sophia's love interest. And, all of these events occurred nine months ago.

Nine months.

It has been officially nine months since Natsu and Sophia were reunited as siblings. Within such time, the two siblings have gone on adventurers together, shared meals together, and laughed together. However, there would be times where they would fight and bicker like most brothers and sisters. Well, not all families are perfect.

Now, it was a sunny Saturday morning on June 21, X794. Within the dorms of Fairy Hills, Sophia and Sapphire were fast asleep in their dorm room. Sophia rested on her front while Sapphire laid on her right side. Sun rays shined through the dorm's windows and bounced onto Sophia's face. The fire dragon slayer slowly began to open her eyes by the sun's bright rays.

When Sophia awoken from her slumber, she sat up and stretched out her arms. Her gaze went up to the white clock on her wall, which read 9:30.A.M. She rubbed her tired eyes and attempted to wake up the sleeping exceed.

"Sapphire, wake up," said Sophia as Sapphire began to open her eyes.

The lavender ball of fur sat up and let out a small yawn. She looked up at Sophia with a smile.

"Good morning, So So," she said as she rubbed her hazel eyes.

"Good morning, Sapphire," said Sophia, petting the purple exceed and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

The two wizards hopped out of bed and walked to their bathroom. They brushed their teeth, washed their faces, and took a bath. Both mages walked out of the bathroom and began to get ready to leave their dorm room.

~

The fire mage set her perfume on her desk and grabbed her pink purse. She walked out of her dorm, her exceed trailing behind her. Sophia locked the door, and she and Sapphire began to walk down the hall.

As both wizards walked through the hallway, Crystal and Winter ran up to them. All four mages greeted each other good morning and continued to walk down the hall together.

"So, are you still going to see you-know-who?" Crystal asked with a smirk, making Winter giggle.

"Um, I don't know who you're talking about," said Sophia, trying to dodge the question.

"Girl, don't play dumb with me." She put an arm over Sophia's shoulder and whispered, "You know I'm talking about Sting Eucliffe."

"Um, well . . ." Sophia started blushing. " . . . maybe. Why do you ask?"

"'Cause you need to tell him how you feel already." Crystal took her arm off Sophia's shoulder.