S.D. - Sanemi/Giyuu

NOT AN X READER

SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA X GIYUU TOMIOKA

---

-SaneGiyuu, HS AU- 

---

"Y.. You what?"

"I said I like you, Tomioka."

Here they were, standing in front of one another in the hall. It was dismissal already and most of the people had already gone home. Only a few students and teachers remained due to different activities.

Sanemi was flaming red while he kept his gaze low, not wanting to meet Giyuu's eyes right now. Giyuu seemed to mirror Sanemi's blush, though he was frozen on his spot and his eyes were practically drilling holes into the man across him.

"You like me..? Shinazugawa-san, are you okay?? Are you sick? Why me..?" He hesitantly replied while slowly approaching him, which made Sanemi look up with a frown "Why are you asking me that?! Are you an idiot?? Why do you keep talking so badly of yourself?!"

"B-Because I.."

"Do you actually think that no one likes you?"

".. No one talks to me."

Sanemi let out a soft sigh as he walked to Giyuu, not minding that his face and ears were red. He gently pat his shoulder and managed to crack a nervous smile "I-I like you.. And if it makes you feel better, I'll talk to you more often now. I'll stick by your side so you don't feel so lonely."

Giyuu's blush deepened and he nodded, holding onto Sanemi's hand while he managed to smile softly "I.. I like you too.. Thank you very much"And that day, that moment, marked the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

---