6. Tanjiro Kamado

Requested by ItsMikenziPlays

-S O F T B A B Y

-Will take great care of you and love you unconditionally.

-Has no problems in getting all lovey dovey with you.. Though you can expect him to get shy when others are around.

-Gets a bit jealous when Zenitsu compliments you.. But he trusts you enough to know that you more or less belong to him.

-So he ends up joining Zenitsu in complimenting you.

-Will end up annoying Inosuke thanks to how lovey dovey you two are

-When he goes out on a mission, he'll always kiss you before leaving and promising that he will return.

-When he does, he tries to bring home gifts for you, like food or maybe a cute headdress.

-If your a demon slayer too, he will try his best to teach you the techniques he knows.. Even if he's a bad teacher.

-Still, you manage to understand everything he says and does.. Which the others find weird since they can barely understand the young boy.

-Nezuko loves you since you love her brother and take care of him.

-Seeing you be nice to Nezuko really makes him fall for you more.

-Headpats, soft kisses, warm hugs, and cuddles can be expected from him.

-Will not mind if you're taller or shorter than him. Will still love you.

-You make him feel at home.. And whenever you're around, it's like everything that happened to him was worth it. You made his resolve stronger.

-Does not regret loving you. Will always treat you with so much love and kindness.

-In modern times, he will always send you good morning, good afternoon and good night texts without fail. He will check if you've eaten, how your day was, and such.

-His romanticism is at high levels

-Super duper fluffy that he can cause diabetes

Lol jk

---

Who's next? Comment down below!