8. Shinobu Kocho

Got about 2 requests for her!

-Your sweet butterfly who will always love and care for you.

-If you're a demon slayer, she'll probably scold you every time you get injured.. then proceed to spoiling the shit out of you because she loves you t h a t much

-If not, she'll ask you to help her out in the estate just so she can spend more time with you.

-You get to see her with more expressions, more emotions and the like. She lets herself be free and happy around you.

-She won't have any troubles in letting you know about how she feels since she trusts you a lot.

-Loves you till the end of her life--

-The girls in the estate all love you so much and they're very happy that you're the person that Shinobu loves.

-In modern times, her texts would be well composed, formal yet very loving and sweet. She will never miss a good morning or good night greeting.

-You'll definitely receive some butterfly-like things from her as mementos.

-Thanks to being around her so much, you also end up learning many skills, like aiding for the severely injured, or even helping in crafting medicine/poison.

-She will definitely surprise you from time to time with chaste kisses when you're busy.

-When you're not busy, she'd even go in for hugs.

-She's gentle and angelic when it comes to her fluffy hugs and kisses. She loves making you smile with how sweet she can get.

-You would never dare to make her mad.. so you take extra care around her. She would never get mad at you, though, so you're pretty much safe whatever you do.

-She likes teasing you in a sweet and playful way.. She tends to bully you n i c e l y, which would end in either you ignoring her or playing along by teasing her as well.

-It sometimes ends in arguments though, but never into fights.

-Shinobu loves you dearly and would literally sacrifice her life just to keep you away from harm. She would never forgive herself if she lost you.