12. Muichiro Tokito

FLUFF ONLY. Contains manga spoilers

-When you first meet him, he's soft, quiet, aloof, and mischievous.

-Upon gaining his memories again, he gets more expressive with his emotions and he also begins to tease you more.

-He's not that vocal with how he feels for you, but you can expect him to randomly kiss your cheek or hold your hand, especially when no one else is around.

-He would love to spend his free time in making you blush for him.

-Mischievous baby boy will make you flustered all the time.

-In the relationship, he tops.. but on bed--

-He acts very smiley, cutesy, and angelic as long as you're around. He kind of goes to you for someone to stick by his side when he gets in trouble because of how mischievous he is.

-Before going to missions, he will never forget to tell you. He'd kiss you anywhere on your body in a chaste and soft manner before he goes.

-In modern times, he will send you short but sweet good morning and good night texts.

-He'll definitely send lots of memes and want to call you.

-If Yuichiro was still alive, he'd be scrutinizing you for a while before eventually accepting you around his brother.

-Will definitely be fond of P!ATD, MCR, FOB, etc.

-He'll be fond of video games, and he'd invite you to play with him whenever you're free.

-But he'll be more fond of making origami with you than playing since that's pretty relaxing.

-He'll invite you to cloudgaze and stargaze with him because it's one of his ways of bonding with you.

-Wouldn't have problems in talking about how he feels with you.

-In case you're an artist, he'll enjoy drawing/painting with you during your free time while listening to music or you talking/singing.

-He's a very soft baby despite his mischief.. please take care of him.

-He's half sweet half not--

-Don't kill me

-He's very loyal and he reminds you that he is. He will definitely remind you as much as he can that he loves you and he will never stop loving you.

-Can be kind of forgetful.. he forgets small details like what to do tomorrow etc.

-He doesn't forget the big ones like when your birthday is, your anniversary, etc.

-He loves you. Did I say that already?

---

Sorry I updated really late, I haven't been doing so well lately. Things are getting so tough irl :((