S.D. - Giyuu Tomioka

I needed to let out how I feel.

There's someone I love, and he's pretty much my Giyuu/Kyojuro/Sanemi. I wanted to write this because I really wanted to let out how I feel.. I kind of want the world to know how much we love one another.

Disclaimer: no, he's not my teacher lmaoooo I just wanted to do a teacher x student thing to show our age gap

---

Sparks.

That's what they both felt whenever their skin touched.. Or whenever their eyes met.. Or even when they heard one another.

He wanted to touch her, to feel her, to kiss her, to love her.

But not now.. Not now.

He had to wait for the right time.. The right moment.. The moment where he could actually reach her.

No matter how far he reached, he.. Couldn't reach her now.

Not now, it wasn't the right time.

So he'd watch her from afar.. Guide her as subtly as he could.. And only pray that his feelings would reach her someday.

Someda-

"Tomioka-sensei?"

Giyuu jolted slightly from where he sat, glancing at the woman who had called him.

It was the person he has been dreaming about just now.. His friend.. His student..

His crush.

"Yes, (L/N)-san?" he responded after a few moments, observing her as she shyly stood before him "I.. I've finished the paperwork you asked me to do"

"Ah, that's good. May I see them?" he asked as he let out his hand, to which she replied by giving him the rather small stack of papers with a bow. He scanned them and smiled softly, a smile that only she had the liberty of seeing.

"You did well, (L/N)-san. I'm proud of you" he muttered as he gently ruffled her hair, to which she smiled "Thank you, sensei! I'll be off to my class now!" she greeted before bolting out of the room before the bell rung once more.

Yes, he loved her.. And his love for her was forbidden. Their feelings were definitely reciprocated, and they didn't need to say anything to know it was.

They had to wait.. To wait for the right time.

Because now, it definitely was not the right time to show each other that they loved.