Copyrights + Author's Note

Copyright © 2019 by Jacob Sinne.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, paraphrasing, copy/pasting, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a complete work of fiction; names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously.

Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons (living or dead) is entirely coincidental.

==============

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Phew, it's been a while since I've written something new. How are you all?

As described in the blurb by a vague hashtag, this book is for NaNoWriMo 2019. Basically, I'm going to attempt to write a 50,000-word book by the end of November. So, 1,667 words per chapter, per day.

I've never done this before, so I'm kind of freaking out, but I'm also really excited!

Due to life and work complications, I won't be able to post every day like other friends of mine are doing, but I'll be posting hopefully 4-5 times a week, with chapters containing over 2000-2500 words to make up for the lost time. 

This book is boyxboy, so trigger warning for the homophobes and 'straight-preferring' readers out there: there's gay s**t everywhere in this novel. The two main characters are LGBT. 

There won't be any sex scenes or anything even remotely close to it, but I might post some NSFW 'bonus' chapters in my bonus chapter book. Currently, though, I do not plan to write anything smutty due to the time constraints and what I've plotted. 

Anyway, I better get on to writing. I hope that you'll enjoy the book as I update (and for those reading this after the book is done or earlier) I hope you enjoy what I've created :D

With all my love,
Jacob Sinne xx