"If my man heard you were touching me like that, it wouldn't be my hand round you fucking throat." She hissed.

Or would it. A voice in the back of her head whispered. Ama gulped, releasing the man. She felt ashamed, why would anyone want to be with her if she was like this.

"But I was only defending myself." She screamed in her head.

Her breathing became heavy and gripped onto her hair, nails digging into her scalp as she slid down the wall. Her head pounded as all her insecurities blossomed within, hot tears ran down her face and she stared to shake.

"What the fuck did you do to her." Someone yelled.

"Nothing man, I just made an advance on her and she went all psycho on me, the she started having a fucking panic attack."

"You touched my girl."

"Look man, I didn't know she had a man. I was just tryna get laid."

"Get the fuck out of my face before I redesign yours." The person growled.

"G-Graham..."

"It's okay baby, it's me, I got you."

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to. Please don't hate me. I was only trying to defend myself..." She rambled.

"Ama baby, where did you get that idea from?" She heard him say.

But then all noise was put out as the pounding in her head increased. They were trying to escape, and they were going to hurt her.

She let out an earsplitting scream as she dug her fingers deeper into her head. She shook all over and an endless stream of tears ran down her face. Bypasses looked at them with concern and Graham did his best to comfort her.

He was well aware of her panic attacks and mental breakdown, but actually witnessing one was something else. Richie came racing towards them a horrified expression on his features.

"What happened. Why is she like this..." He stuttered, crouching down with them.

"I... I don't know. I was in the gym with Frank and he said he saw Ama walk past and was being followed by some dude. Then when I came out to check she was crying. Apparently he tried to make advances. But I don't think that's what's making her break down like- OH MY FUCK!"

Graham cried out as Ama bit down on his shoulder.

"The hell is she doing." He hissed, trying his best to ease her off.

"No no, leave her, it's better you than her." Richie said, halting Graham's actions. "Just remember, the Migosa change the chemical composition of the DNA of their members. She is the highest ranking lioness so she can have a few wild tendancies here and there."

"How do they even managed to fucking do that shit to people." Frank piped in. "Like doctors are still looking for a cure to deadly deseases like cancer and AIDS. But here goes the Migosa oh so casually turning humans into human-animal hybrids."

"I don't know much about it, but my mom does." Richie remarked. "She managed to snag a professorship when Beth was about 3. She know nearly every knook and cranny of the Migosa's lifestyle, especially their medical treatments. And before you say anything, no. She can't let information slip to the public, not only because she's be killed, but because of the Migosa's history and the hope she holds for them."

Hope...

Why would those bastards need hope. After everything they've done and are still doing to people, why would they need hope.

Suddenly, Ama released Graham's shoulder and her body went limp in his arms.

"Shit she's fainted."