Who Says I Miss You?

Great. I messed up with her. I just had to push her. I just had to yell. Why can't life be normal for once? All I wanted was her. All I wanted was to hold her, kiss her, and just for her to be mine. I just had to ruin it.

She probably hates me. I know it. I would understand if she did. 

What's wrong with me? I drove away one of the only people who I truly care about. I drove her away. I'm an idiot!

I just couldn't handle me being the reason of her crying so I cracked. I cracked and I hated it. I was always told I sometimes do that. I started doing it more, and more once I left her. I have no idea as to why, but I did. It's like she's my missing peice and everything is better with her in my life.

'I need to get my mind off her' I thought as I put my headphones in and hit shuffle. Of corse I never get a break as the last song I want to here plays.

We were just kids,

We were the rulers

We had a world, but no we never had enough

Your head on my chest

I watched you sleeping

Stayed awake, and wondered what your dreaming of.

Where did you go? Gave you my heart, wrote you a note you tore it apart take your time wait it out 'til this is over

Tell me how long it takes,

to fill an empty house,

To let it wash away and take it back, take it back.

Back to the way we burned

Like we were falling stars. 

By the time the first chorus ended I had ripped out my headphones and started pacing around my room. I had always loved The Summer Set; right now not so much. I love this song; it always reminded me of Delilah. I had always wanted to go back to her I really did. I just couldn't. She was such a risk in high school. She was the nerd girl who barly had any friends; the girl at the back of the classroom. She was bad for my reputation.

It was stupid to let her go just becase of that, but I was stupid at the time. I am young, I'm stupid somtimes, I didn't know what to do. I didn't understand how much she effected me. She was a huge part of my life, and I let her go. 

After just pacing for a while I grabed my jacket and went for a walk. I needed the fresh air. I stepped out into the cold winter air. Just thinking about what happened. What really happened then. What did I do? She was all I really cared about. 

You see not everything is as it seems I have things about me that she doesn't even know. Like the reason I left her, and so many other things that she wouldn't understand. I don't even understand some of them.

All of a sudden I bumped into someone. That someone being the person who probably hates me the most right now.

"Delilah?" I said in shock that she was anywhere near my house. 

"Levi just leave me alone." she said. I don't get why she's the one near my neighborhood. 

"Why are you here? I mean why are you in my neighborhood?" 

"Oh, must've wandered here on my walk. I wasn't really paying any attention to where I was going." well at least I got words out of her.

"Well maybe I could walk you home." I said very hopeful that she would let me.

"Levi I don't think that's a very good idea. You know considering what just happened. We're not on the best terms." I knew she would say something like that.

"Listening Delilah, I didn't mean what I said then. I was mad, and I just wanted to have someone feel what I was. That person unfortunately was you. I really do care about you. I have my reasons to why I do things. Like for why I left you in 8th grade, or why I kissed you. I feel very strongly about you Lilah, and I would love for youto forgive me and maybe go on a date with me. It would really be amazing if you did." I was praying that it would work no matter how chessey it was.

"Levi, I care about you too, but us? I don't know. I do care about you. I just can't take it. You say you care about me then prove it. I want something that proves how much you care about me. How much you want there to still be an us. Wether it's as friends or just not at all. I need proof. I need something  not just some bullshit that you think will pass. No I need proof that you breaking off our firendship was for a good reason! Not just because you felt that we 'needed space'. No because that makes you an ass. I don't that guy as my best friend I want the Levi I knew before 8th grade. The genuine one. Can you do that?" 

I took it all in for a second while she just stood there waiting for an answer. I finally found some words if they were the right ones I have no idea.

"Delilah I'm not that guy anymore. I've changed wether you like it or not I'm not changing for anyone. This is who I am! Sure I can show you that I care, but can you show me that you care. That yo put as much into this as I do. I'm done if it's just gonna be about you. Then you can go and find someone new. Delilah I can't change for you I'm always gonna be that 'ass' that left you. I honestly don't care so unless you're willing to show me; then I'm willing to show you that I care as much as I say. Until then goodbye Delilah." as I walk away I put my headphones back in and press play one the song. As it starts up again I think "What did I just do?"

Tell me how longs it takes to

Take it back; take it back, back to the start.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!!!! Happy holidays! This is your present from me to you! Sorry about not updating sooner but I've been super busy or I just wasn't feeling the story that day. Today I was! I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a very safe and fun holiday. Anyway Happy holidays a happy new year!