That Girl

Levi's POV:

God why did I do that! I couldn't help it I just don't know what happened. I just don't get it! She just- ugh and so, well you know.

I never expected this to happen or for her to do this to me. Why's I ever let her go? She was just so... so amazing.

I never planed on doing this. I never planed on going back to her. I left her for a reason. She was supposed to be the loser girl while I became the jock.

Look I know you think I'm cruel but the only reason why I did all that was so I couldn't hurt her.

Enough of that! I should just get over what she said; but then again I've never been rejected before and right now it hurts. Just get her out of your head!

Why is she all that great anyway? Huh I don't see why she could effect me so much.

We'll maybe it's her smile or the way she laughs. Maybe even just how she doesn't even try to be beautiful she just is.

Stop! You don't mean any of I know you don't

Great now my self-conscience is after me! What to do. I don't need her remember you survived the last 3 years without her I can do it again!

But now that I have a chance with her I can't get her out of my head! Ugh why me?! Why me?!

Whatever maybe a little music will cure my head.

I smell heartbreak on my hands

I feel sick to my stomach as I begin to stand

I see your outline in my bed

In the same spot I watched him rest his head

I've done you wrong, I regret it

I write this song, try to forget it

I feel this emptiness in my chest

It feels surreal, but I'm feeling stressed

I need to do something

I fucked up, for nothing

Now I gotta just tell someone

Tell someone what I've done

Please bathe me now, wash me clean

Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline

Bathe me now, wash me clean

Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline

Oh no, like gasoline

(A/N: I don't own Gasoline by:Troye Sivan)

Ugh! Why can't one thing go right today?! One thing?!?!?! First I get rejected by my old best friend and next I cna't stop thinking about her and now this song! I mean sure I love Troye Sivan, but right now I'm annoyed.

What's wrong with me why can't I do this!

Maybe it's just cause she was the first person to ever reject you. Yeah that's it. 

Oh who am I kidding she just different there's a reason I left her and it'll stay that way. I don't know what I was thinking. Yeah it's not like she'll ever trust me again. Whatever.

Now that, that's settled I decided to relax for a bit and just watch a movie. I finally decieded to watch Aladdin . i know not very manly but I wanted to remember Robin Wiliams since he just passed away might as well go back to the smiles he brought. (I miss Robin already :()  

At the end of the movie when Aladdin said "Genie you're free." I almost started crying not because the movie I was happy for Genie but because the one who made so many people laugh and just be happy passed away and remembering his legacy was just sad.

When the movie ended I thought it was best to go to sleep so I got dressed into my pjs and hoped into bed. Next thing I knew I was in dreamland waiting for the next day. Little did I know what it held for me.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it was so short but hey you got something! I'd like to thank @alixpeterson2 for helping me with this sorta on vacation. :) 

Update: 

earliest: the 22nd 

latiest: the 24th

Have nice  :)