The Suprise

Delilah's POV:

I headed to school with Michelle the next Monday morning. Everything seemed normal. Little did I know that was not the case.

I went to my locker before homeroom and everthing seemed fine but I felt something wrong about today. That was untill I got to homeroom.

"Hey." said a voice I knew all too well

"What do you want Levi." this boy just gets me sometimes.

"Nothing really I can't talk to you just for fun?" I scoffed

"Now you want to talk to me Levi?! Well I guess you're three years too late!" 

I know what Michelle told me and that I would forgive him but something just snaped once he said that. He was the one who stoped us from being friends and now I won't trust him just as easy. I won't trust anyone as easy just to stop from being hurt.

"Woah no need to be harsh or anything. I'm the one trying to mend this I haven't seen you try anything for those three years! I'm just as much to blame as you are here Delilah." he said angered. I get where he's coming from but I can't help if I'm still bitter after he left me in the dust for no reason three years ago.

Right after he said that I didn't have time to respond because the bell rang and soon enough the teacher showed up. After that I just zoned out. Hopefully we didn't do anything important today.

TIME SKIP

It was lunch and as usally I sat with Michelle and Colin. Usally we go unnoticed by most people but today was different. I saw not two but three heads at out table and that third head I knew all too well. 

"What are you doing here Levi?" I wasn't sure if I was mad or just I don't know curious I guess.

"What I can't sit here now?" Now I was sure I was mad.

"Well maybe you should have thought of that three years ago when you stoped sitting here. Might I add by choice." I knew that was a little mean but he deserved it. 

"Fine Lilah, I'll get out of your hair if that's really what you want." After he said that he walked away and sat where he usally does.

"What was that about?" asked Colin. I guess I have to explain now.

"I'll explain this all to you both later but right now can I please just eat my lunch in peace." 

I didn't excatly have a peacefull lunch period I couldn't get Levi out of my head.

This will not turn out well.

TIME SKIP

I was walking down the halls at the end of the day and I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw Levi Riddell estanding at my locker! My locker! Why was Levi there? Should I walk away? So many questions ran through my mind and while that was happening I froze I have spoken to him in forever and it was his fault. I should be mad but I'm not. If anything I'm calm. I try to run away before he sees me, but of corse with my luck he saw me way before I tried to run. 

"Lilah wait!" that's all I hear before I freeze. He can't be talking to me. But he called me name! Not just my name but the nickname he used to call me! 

I didn't know what to do so I did the only think I knew how to do. Stand there like an idiot. 

"Look Lilah, I just want another chance and if you can't give me that I understand, but I thought one more try wouldn't hurt. So Delilah Evans would you please do me the honor of being my best friend again?" I just stared at him I didn't know what to say. Should I do what Michelle told me to do? Should I let him back in after he ran away from me? I could only think of one thing to say and I'm gonna say it whole-heartedly.

"Yes. Yes, Levi I will give you another chance."

Sorry about the late update I got really busy when school started because soccer started the 2nd day! Anyway I'm probaby gonna be inactive for a while because I have a lot going on right now so please be paitent. 

Thanks love you guys!!!!