Second Chances

Most of the rest of the day went smoothly. All except one class. That class happened to be science. The only other class I have with Mr.Playboy. Ugh! He just had to bug me agin about being friends. Why cna't he just let it be! I just might agree to be friends with him to get him to shut up!

Anyway I'm off to Michelle's house for a girls night out. When I finally arive I knock on the door. It's opened to reveal a very confused Michelle.

"Why didn't you tell me you and Levi were friends before?" Oh no. How do I tell her! Stop it Delilah she's your best friend you can tell her anything!

"I didn't think it was relavent." I told her what i really thought.

"How is that not relavent! You were friends with the Levi Riddell! That would've been nice to know!"

"I know I probably should have told you but it's in the past it's not like we're gonna be friends and time soon." Hopefully she didn't know that's exactly what Levi asked me this morning.

"Liliah, I know Levi asked you to give him another chance. But my question is why? Why'd you say no from what I've herd from others you two were happy as friends what happened?" How do I answer this?! Does she know something I don't?

"Look Michelle I honestly don't want anything to do with that jerk he's just horrible. I'll tell you what happened if you let me in for girls night."  I said as a smirk appeared on my face.

"Fine."

"Okay you really want to know what happened between my and Levi?''

"YES!"

"Okay, well it was kindergarden and I just entered a new school not knowing anyone and I was just fine with that till one day these  5 kids started making fun of me and pulling my pontail and were just plain mean. Then all of a sudden I herd someone come up to me thinking it was another bully I didn't look up and just sat there in fear. Once I herd footsteps go away I was confused and scared. Then I herd 'I won't hurt you. I'm here to help you.' I of corse was ver wary of weither or not to trust this person but in the end I did. That person who saved me was Levi. He came to my rescuse when no one else did. We had been friends ever since. Then came middle school. 6th grade year was the worst I was made fun of, I was stressed about grades and didn't have any friends. All except one. Levi. He had been my rock and eventually I had started to devolpe feelings for him and I was scared to tell him. 7th grade year was better I didn't get teased as much I learned to just go with the flow on grades and started having fun. Of corse my feelings for Levi hadn't changed but he did he started to hang out with me less and less each day. He would hang out with the 'popular' kids and by the middle of 8th grade year I'd lost him. I'd lost my only friend to those stuckupn pricks he calls friends. Honestly I got over Levi later that year but that year had been the worst experence of my life. Levi and I haven't talked since. Not that he would care. Sometimes I think about what life would be like if he'd stayed in my life but then I think about how much pain he caused me and remember that I can't stand him. Well I guess you know my little secret. I hope you enjoyed it." 

She just sat there not saying anything it kind of worried me.

"Mitchelle please say something." I begged and stil she just sat there. 

"I knew this was a bad idea. Forget I ever said any of that. Can we just finish girls night in peace?" She finally said something the thing I least excepted her to say ever in her life.

"I think you should give Levi another chance." I just sat there stunned. After everything he put me through no way! If he wanted to be friends he never should have left me.

"And why is that?!" I practicly yelled at her not meaning to it just kind of happened.

"I don't know. Everyone deserves a second chance even if he treated us like shit since freashman year." That's my point excatly! Why would anyone want to be friends with someone who did that?!

"Mitch I don't know. I don't think he's worth it."

"Maybe he isn't but just think about it. Please for me." Dang this girl. I hope she knows what she's gotten not only me but her and Colin into.

"Fine I'll think about it. But remeber that's not a yes."

"It's not a no either." Ugh she's right.

"Can we please just enjoy the rest of girls night in peace?" 

"As you wish." I laugh now I rmember why we're friends. 

"Whatever. Let's watch The Notebook." 

"Whatever Lilah."

For the rest of the night we enjoy just being together and the amazing man on the screen we have in front of us. God I can't wait for school tomorrow. Note my sarcasam. Ugh why can't I not any problems! Oh right cause then I wouldn't be a girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the next chapter. I wanted you guys to get it early so I stayed up till 11:24 writing for you guys not to mention I was writing all day so I hope you enjoy.

Update:

Earliest:Monday 

Latest: the 22nd sorry about that I'm going on vaction with my family and friend so I won't have much time to write. I love you guys!!! Thanks for reading :)