What Just Happened?!

That Friday I was on my way home listening to my favorite song of the moment Superluv by Shane Dawson. I know he's not a 'real artist' but he is to me. Anyway I got lost in the music by the chorus.

'Casue I'm running out of time. I know what I came to do and I didn't come to lose. So I'll fight until you're mine, and when trouble comes around I won't be backing down tonight!'

Being so lost in the music I didn't realized anyone was calling my name until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I'll admit I jumped at least five feet in the air.

"You always did get lost in your music." I herd once I removed my headphones. I turned around to such a familiar voice to Levi.

"Yeah. I still kind of do when it's just me." I said while staring right into his deep brown eyes. Why did I not fight when he left me again?

"Yeah I can tell." Man, why was I so hesatinte about him?

"Really now?"

"Yeah. Anyways what were you listening to on the fine day" I thought for a second if I should tell him.

"Superluv." I said nervous of how he would respond.

"You still listen to that?" He said as he stood there frozen.

"Yeah. I never really stoped listening to it." by the time I finshed answering that question I was so nervous I could barley speak.

"Wow. I thought I was the only one who remembered that song after you know." I did know what he was talking about. Back when we were attached at the hip I shared everything with him. Even my favorite Youtuber. Shane Dawson. I know it may not seem like much but Shane had been through so much it helped me get through what I was. So not only did I share my favorite youtber I shared someone who could always make me laugh when no one else could. I stopped watching him for a long time because he only reminded me of Levi. Latley though I've been back to watching him. I don't know why.

"Yeah I stopped watching him for a while though. I was just too busy I guess. This is the first time I've listened to it since then." I said not knowing how he would respond.

"Oh. I haven't stopped watching him. He reminded me there's always something to laugh about." Wow maybe he's right.

"Yeah he can do that." I would know he effected me like that.

"So where you heading?" he asked as if nothing had ever happened.

"Just home." I said as I continuted to walk.

"You're so boring let's go have fun!" He said as he took me by the hand and dragged me away.

"Where are we going?!" I asked.

"You know where." he said with a smirk. And I did. We were going to the place we always used to go.

Our tree house.

I stopped walking. He noticed and he turned around to look at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just I haven't been here since- well you know." I said with my head down.

"Don't worry that's all over now."

"I know."

"I'm here now don't worry. You know that right?"

"Yeah I do and I'm happy you are."

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyyyy guys what's up sorry about the long wait I've been busy and I'm not right now but I'm with someone who reads this so yeah! I hope you guys enjoyed! Byyyyeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!