Authors Note

Hi, so I get that I haven't updated much and well I have good reasons for that. So recently I haven't been the happiest and I just had no inspiration for this story. In fact that seems to be the case with most of my stories. I'm so sorry if you actually enjoyed this story. To be quite honest I'm starting to hate this story, and I don't think I can carry on with something I don't love. So I'm very sorry. If you want to keep reading stuff by me I suggest you read my story Dear Reader. While it is a little more personal I love it. It's the thing that's probably keeping me going right now. If you do choose to read it be ready for some sadness. The basic "plot line" I guess is my life. It's me telling my story piece by piece. I update a little more often, but no promises for regular updates. I'm also thinking of starting up Studio Love again if any of you are interested. I'm sorry if any of you enjoyed this story. I know I jumped from ideas a lot and that's kinda weird but I think if you want something concrete definitely read Dear Reader. That's gonna be the one that sticks around the longest. So thank you for reading You Wish, and I'm sorry I'm ending it. My heart just isn't in it anymore. I guess I'll see you later. :)