Chapter 16: The Two New Characters(Music and -----)

"I can't tell you yet. 'He' might hear us..."
"Oh c'mon! No one is here."
"No... He is always watching us."
"Slendy?"
"Haha! Sounds like him, but someone who is MUCH stronger. I'll go to Slender's office and organize a potion."(not really itz just Music, spoiler!)
🌟new word of the chapter! Organize in this sentence means to steal. I got it from reading this book called (The Devil's Arithmetic) BACK TO THE STORY! WEU WEU!🌟
"Ok... I'll stay here with dad. Don't get caught!"
"Haha, I'm like a cheetah. I won't get caught. Love ya." He kissed me on the cheek, and left before i could say anything.
I went back into my dad's room to comfort him.
"Hang in there dad. Toby's going to get some 'help' " He spoke in a hoarsely voice,
"Y-Y/N... *cough!* I'm not going to *cough!* make it... Leave me to die,"
"Are you crazy?! No! I'd never. Please, just hold in there,"
"I love you, Y/N..."
"I love you too," i snuggled in bed, next to him. We wait about two minutes, then Toby came in with a girl next to him.
"M.N.! It's been forever!" I got up, and hugged her tightly.
"Haha! Hey Y/N! Yeah it has. This is your father?" She pointed to him on the bed.
"Hah..." I said, scratching my head,"He needs to be-"
"I know, Toby told me who did it. If i pass out, it's normal because those scars are from something very powerful,"
"O-Ok... Do it Music,"
"Heh, *sings heavenly* *takes out the remains floating in the air* *passes out*"
"Yes!" Toby cheered, raising a fist, then suddenly brought it down.
"Huh? What? What happened?" We all turned our attention to my dad.
"Dad you're ok!" I ran over, and hugged him tightly.
"Haha! Thank you Y/N,"
"Don't thank me, thank Music Note," i pointed towards the body laying there, snoring softly.
"Um... Y/N is she ok?"
"Don't worry, she is,"!
"Y/N..." Toby interrupted.
"Yeah Toby?"
"The thing that scared your father was... Was..."
"Eh?"
I know you love my cliffhangers Spazz and Alyssa !!! Hehehe... TORTURE! MUAHAHAHAHA! Oh hai dere! Hehe... BYE!!!!!!! *flys over a FABULOOOOOUS RAINBOW with MAJESTIC FIREWORKS in the backround, riding on a MAGICAL PINK FLUFFY UNICORN DANCING on the FABULOOOOOUS RAINBOW that is BARFING RAINBOWZ* WWWWWWEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!~Amber Dah Person.(^_−)−*\(^o^)/*