Chapter 19: Fool

... Dont murder meh please ;-; im sowwy i havent updated in forever, ive just havent had any inspiration lately... So if this chapter is boring... Sowwy ;-;!
_______________________________________________________________
He suddenly spoke in a demonic tone,
"What are you doing here? Your friends are never going to make it out alive, even if you tried."
"Why are you doing this?! Have you no soul?!" I spoke angrily. He chuckled.
"Darling, i have many souls! And soon I'll be able to capture yours."
"Why i outta-!" He ran up to me like the speed of lighting and grabbed my neck.
"Sweetie, don't try to save them," he put my face closer to his, "They are already helpless. A puny girl like you couldn't handle me."
"P-Put... Me... D-Down..." I struggled.
"Of course~" He slammed me into the ground. "Better?"
"Y/N!" Toby yelled, and helped me up. "Are you ok?"
"Y-Yeah... I think..." I coughed up some blood.
"How cute! Is this your boyfriend... Y/N?" Zalgo spoke.
"Oh shut it you three!" Offender interrupted, looking at Zalgo. "You will pay for hurting my brother."
"Haha! Trying to protect your brother. Pitiful."
Offender growled and pounced on Zalgo. "IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!" He slapped Zalgo with his one of his tentacles. Zalgo laughed,
"Is that all you got?" He pushed Offender off and stabbed him with a broken blade.
"AGH!" Offender said, coughing up blood and passing out.
"OFFENDY!" I screamed, and tried hitting Zalgo, but Toby held me back. "Let go Toby!"
"No!"
"Trying to protect your girlfriend. Adorable." Zalgo said before disappearing.
"Grrrrrrr." Toby and I got up and picked up Offender. We placed him down at the portal and heard a faint scream.
"Brother no!"
"Was that Slendy?" I said, looking at Toby.
"Yup. Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and ran towards the cells.
"Slendy!!!" I cheered with joy, "Everyone!" I hugged them through the cell doors.
"Run. It's over for us." Splenderman spoke.
"Dont say that! We'll get you out... Promise." I started tearing up.
Suddenly, the cell doors opened.
"Huh?" Toby said in confusion.
"No, he's playing with us." Lost said.
"No im not. You're free to go~." Said an echo that blasted throughout the cave.
"He is lying.. I know he is. You guys stay put. Toby and I will figure this out..."
"Thank you children. Now go. I dont want you two to-" Before he could finish, a trap door opened under Toby's and my feet.
"AAAAAHHH!!" We both shouted as we slid farther down to what could possibly be our death. After about 10 seconds of falling we landed on what seemed like.. Thorns? We turned around to see Zalgo... Sitting on a throne of skulls and gold. His eyes widened,
"What?! What is this?! How are you two not dead?! How are you not screaming of pain and suffering?!"
"Me and Y/N are unable to feel pain. Baka."
"Yeah... And really? Death by spikes? *tsk tsk tsk* I would have expected more from you! You fool."
"Well... I... I was on a low budget..."
"Is this guy for real?" I turned to Toby.
"Wow..." Toby slowly got off the spikes and helped me get off.
"But... Hehehe..." Zalgo slowly revealed what seemed to be a scythe.

YEAH YEAH I KNOW... ITS SHORT. IM SORRY!!!! But hey! At least i updated! Heh... Yeahhhh.... *hides in a closet*
T-Thats your que Outro...
Outro: Ok... AHEM!!!!! *breathes in deeply* *Flies over a FABULOOOOOOOOOOOUSSSSSS GLITTERY RAINBOW with MAJESTIC RAINBOW FIREWORKS in the backround while riding on a MAGICAL PINK FLUFFY UNICORN DANCING on the FAB GLITTERY RAINBOW and EVERYONE STARTS SHOOTING RAINBOWS OUT OF THEIR BUTTZ WHILE BARFING RAINBOWZ* WWWWWWEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!~Amber Dah Person.*\(^o^)/*(^_−)− XD