Chapter 2: Murder

----Your POV----

Nick and I were partying for about an hour, so we decided to rest a bit on the red sofa. He gently kissed me on the cheek and i kissed back. He's so sweet to me.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?" I said turning my head towards him.

"Want some punch?"

"Sure! Thanks Nick."

"No problem," and saying that he got up to get some drinks.

----Nick's POV----

I got up to get us some punch. Little does she know i put Arsenic in her drink. I'd do anything to get that diamond necklace. I walked back up to her with the drinks, and handed the poisoned one to her. She then began to drink it. It took about 15 seconds but then her beautiful tanned skin became white and pale. Perfect. Just as the bottle said it would do.

She started coughing up blood. Everyone stopped dancing and the dj stopped playing the music. Her bestfriend Kelly ran over to see what happened. She hugged Y/N and patted her back. I pushed her away and choked the necklace off of her neck. I then ran out the door with parents chasing after me. But since I'm rich my suit had a built in jet pack and flew off to my house. The necklace was mine.

Sorry i left it at a cliffhanger and especially when its cheesy as CHEESE! i mean srsly what was i thinking?! A jet pack... Really?! Anyway i will probably uptate in like 9hrs, maybe, idk yet. Its 1:00 socyeah i got bored. Dont forget to tell ur friends about this story! And be sure to leave a comment or a suggestion if you like.Goodbye! *flys over a rainbow with a jet pack* WWWWWWEEEEEHHHHWWWWW!!!!!!- Amber Dah Person.