Chapter 11: REVENGE!(finally!)

"Haha! Wow Y/N you are really happy aren't ya?"

"Happy? Words can't CONTAIN how happy i am! Hey... Um..."

"Yeah Y/N?"

"When are we going to... Ya know... Kill him?"

"Oh..." Toby sighed miserably. "I don't know. Maybe today?"

"Yeah! Or... Right now?! C'mon Toby follow meeeeee!" He nodded, and we walked to Slendy's office. My eyes filled with happiness.

"Hey Slendy! Um quick question? Can we go kill Nick now? Pleeeeease?"

"Child! Child! Calm down! Of course you can. Just be sure to grab your birthday katanas from Jeff! Have fun you two. And NO other people should be killed! Just Nick. Ok?"

"Yeah Yeah Yeah Slendy! Bye! Lets go Toby!"

"Ok Ok Y/N! Gees you're so hyper!"

"THANK YOU TOBEH!" I snatched his hand and ran off to Nick's house.

---- couple minutes later ----

We are finally in Nick's neighborhood. I asked Toby,

"Um do you know his house number?"

"Of course! It's 19 schartzinbergen place,"

"Oh! There it is! C'mon c'mon!" We ran to his door and knocked, hiding our weapons.

"Toby, maybe you should stand back. I want to do this on my own. Heh,"

"Ok Y/N. Don't get to crazy though or I'll come an' grab ya!"

"Ugh, fine. Now go!" He went behind the bushes, watching. *knock knock knock!* i had my head down so my hair covered my face. Nick opened the door.

"Hello- ah! Um... Who are you?" I smirked a bit, and chuckled evilly.

"Hah! You know Nick-"

"How do you know my name?!"

"Let me finish! Anyway, Nick... I've been waiting to do this for a while now..."

"Huh? Wait... You sound familiar...! Y-Y/N?!"

"Haha! How did you know? Oh, and for now on, call me CP/N..."

"Wha?" I started grabbing the katanas from my back. Revealing the sharp silvery tips.

"U-Uhm, Y/N what are you doing?!"

"THIS WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY MOTHER'S NECKLACE AND POISONING ME!" I jabbed one of my katanas in his arm and the other one with my other katana. I didn't want to kill him yet. I want him to suffer in pain!

"AGH! Y/N! STOP! PLEA-PLEASE! I'M SOR-" before he could finish, i slashed his neck. Causing his gead to fall off.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." I took one of my katanas and jabbed it through the bottom of his decapitated head, making the head close to my face.

"Shhhh. It's ok. It's all over now. You would make a, hmm... GREAT trophy. MUAHAHAHAHA! Oh no!" I heard footsteps come down his stairs. It was his parents.

"Nicholas! No!" His mother looked up at me. Half angry half terrified.

"Why... Why did you kill him?!" My eyes widened. M-My mom's necklace... Was one her. I managed to say,

"Give. It. Back!" I pointed one of my katanas straight at her throat.

"What?! Why would i give you this necklace?! Nick bought it for me!"

"NO HE DIDN'T! THAT'S MINE!" My voice was loud as ever.

"NICK KILLED ME! HE POISONED ME WITH ARSENIC! THAT'S WHY MY SKIN IS SO PALE! MY MOM WORE THAT NECKLACE FOR HER PROM TOO! NOW GIVE THE FRICKING DIAMOND NECKLACE BACK OR YOU WILL SUFFER! AAARRRGGGGHHH!" Apparently she wasn't frighten as much. Huh? Woah Woah Woah! She has a gun! Oh... Heh. I have C.I.P.A. It won't affect me! Perfect!