Chapter 20: The Return

IM BACK BISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME GOTZ DAH INSPIRATION!(nothankstoyouguysbutyouknowiloveyoudonttakeitpersonallyistillzlovezyouzguyz) WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!(of course i got the inspo at 1:30 in the morning cause ya)
_______________________________________________________________
Zalgo chuckles, "Foolish? Me? Haha."
Toby and I slowly started stepping back, "Wh-Where did you get that..?" I asked.
"Oh, darling, has your twitching returned or are you just terrified to see me?"
"Not funny Zalgo!" Toby interrupted.
"Shut up peasant!" Zalgo turned to Toby and swung the scythe at him, but Toby jumped back before he was split into two.
I ran up behind Zalgo and pounced on his back with a sharpened bone in my hand, "DIEEEE!" I said, while stabbing him in the chest.
"Agh!" Screamed Zalgo. He fell on his knees and i got off of him.
"Take that you Soul Sucker!"
"heh."
"H-Huh?" He got up, and pulled the bone right out of his chest, chuckling.
"Did you REALLY think that would kill me? Let alone even hurt me?"
"Well.. I... I guess?"
"Psh," And with that he swung his arm towards me and threw me into a wall. Of course i just got up, cause it didn't hurt.
"Uh... Y/N...? Do you hear that?"
"Wha..." Stomping filled the room.
"What the bollocks?! Have the prisoners escaped?!"
"You forgot to close the door," Slendy said, leading an army of CreepyPastas behind him.
"... Oh no."
The army charged at Zalgo with swords of the fallen warriors of Zalgo's army that they killed(...again? I guess? IDK SH). They sliced and diced at the king's body until he was covered in his own blood, beaten to a pulp.
"Damn y-you... You stupid CreepyNoodles."
"Look who's twitching now!.... Did you just say CreepyNoodles?" Toby asked, while i was in the corner trying not to laugh.
"Whatever, Jane's with Offendy tending to his wound, we should get back to the over world before Zalgo heals up." Slendy said, starting to lead everyone back to the portal.
"Wait! Before we go.." I stomped on Zalgo's face with my foot, and kicked him in the are where the sun don't shine.
"Agh!" He whimpered, holding his area in pain.
"That's mah girl, cmon, let's go," Toby said putting his right arm around my shoulder, and kissed my cheek.
"The ship.." Daisy whispered.
"I heard that," i chuckled.
We went back to the portal where Offendy and Jane were.
"He's still too weak to walk," Jane sighed.
"I'll carry him," Trendy volunteered. He pick Offendy up with his tentacles and strapped his brother onto his back.
"Everyone ready?" I asked, looking up at the portal.
"Yup!" Everyone exclaimed.
We stepped onto the platform, and traveled up to the over world.
"OH SWEET BABY JESUS! GRASS!" Jeff yelled, flailing himself to the ground and kissing it.
"Weirdo," Smile said.
"THE HOUSE!" Dr. Smiley cried. Everyone turned to see the burning rubble of what's left of the house.
"MY VIDEO GAAAAAAAMES!!!" Ben ran through the rubble and hugged the broken tv, and all his games and game consoles. "They... They were so young..."
"Not really.." Jane pointed out.
"SHUT UP!" Ben screamed, then started weeping.
I went over and comforted Ben, which of course made Toby jealous for some reason.
"Well.. Now what..? Where do we live?!" Jeff asked, panicking a little.
Slendy sighed, "I knew this day would come one day."
"You did?" I asked.
"Of course! You must always expect everything... Now..." He rummaged through the rubble with his tentacles until he uncovered a secret trap door that was once under the sofa... Which was now a pile of stuffing and fabric. He took a key out of his pocket and put it in the key hole of the trap door. He pulled the door open, and started climbing down the ladder. Looking up at everyone, who just starred at him said,
"Well? What are you waiting for? Get in!"
"When were you going to tell us about this?" Jeff stupidly asked.
"Well, when we were going to be in a situation like this of course! Now climb down this fricking ladder before i rip off your heads."
"Ok! Ok!"
After we all climbed down the ladder, we looked around.
"Oh... My.... Zalgo..." "WOAH!" We all exclaimed in excitement.
CLIFFHANGER! I guess? XD WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS?! WHAT HAVE THEY COME ACROSS?! A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON THAT WOULD TAKE ALL OF THEM TO THE MAGICAL PLACE OF SKYRIM?! Probs what Ben would say... XD, BUT YESH! I UPDATED! AND ISH A LOOOONG CHAPTER! FOR YOU GUYZ! CAUSE I LOVEZ YOUZ.. DERP!
Outro: FINALLY! It's been so long since i got to do mah thang.
Me: ... D.... Don't say mah thang, Outro... Just.. Don't.
Outro: *waves hips around* Mah thaaaaaang.
Me: OK ALRIGHT JUST DO.. YOUR "THAAAANG".. OK?!
Outro: XD KK!! AHEM!!!!!! *Flies over a FABULOOOOOOOOOOOUSSSSSS GLITTERY RAINBOW with MAJESTIC RAINBOW FIREWORKS in the backround while riding on a MAGICAL PINK FLUFFY UNICORN DANCING on the FAB GLITTERY RAINBOW and EVERYONE STARTS SHOOTING RAINBOWS OUT OF THEIR BUTTZ WHILE BARFING RAINBOWZ* WWWWWWEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!~Amber Dah Person.*\(^o^)/*(^_−)− X3

Me: P.S. ... IDK WHAT TO SAY I JUST FELT LIKE DOING A P.S... K BYE! *le hugz*