Chapter 6:Pointless Chapter...srry

Quick note-Hey guys! Sorry i havent updated in a while im finally back from my grandparents house. (Random thing: i started this book there. I felt like telling u that for some reason XD) and i had A LOT of Summer HW. So ya.welp! Here u go! Chapter 6..........oh and THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 76 VIEWS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heh...

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

----Still Toby's POV----

After about ten minutes of playing Majora's Mask Jane finally finished making the omelets, and Y/N put Sally in her booster seat on the chair. Everyone ran to the table. BEN and i turned off the console, and we ran to the table too. Y/N sat next to me, and we both smiled at each other. Slendy brought the omelets over placing them in front of us one by one.

----After Eating BACON!----

"Man I'm st-stuffed. Y/N you want the rest of my bacon?" She smiled and gladly took my plate, stuffing bacon in her face.

"Thanks Toby! Im al-always in the m-mood for bacon," she happily said.

"No problem Y/N!"

----Your POV----

Wow Toby's a really nice guy. *XD only one sentence. BEAUTIFUL! \(^o^)/ lol*

----3rd Person----

Toby got up asking BEN if he wants to play MineCraft with him, and he shook his head yelling,

"Yes! Yes! Yes please! Lets go do the one with all the diamonds!"

"Sure BEN! Th-That's my favorite!"

Hai guys! Im so sorry its a short and boring one... Im just really busy right now and dont have any inspiration right now. Next chapter ill do >Part 3< Of Meeting The CPS! I'll probably do Lost Silver and Smile. Or they will just meet on a mission idk yet. Sooooooo stay tuned for that! Byez! *flys over a MAJESTIC rainbow with RAINBOW WINGS!!!* \(^^)/ ~Amber Dah Person.