Chapter 1: Prom Date

You brushed your H/L knotty H/C hair. You wore a black hoodie, F/C tank top, black shorts, and 2nd/FC shoes. Suddenly your mother came in your room with a huge smile on her face. In her hand she held a diamond necklace from when she went to prom.Your eyes glisten.

You asked, "Mom...? I-Is th-that real?!"

"Yes it is Y/N. I wore this to my prom, and decided you should wear it. And... Oh dear your twitching is acting up again. Are you ok going by yourself?"

-- P.S you have Tourette Syndrome.--

"Ye-Yeah mom. Im o-okay.Where's D-dad?"

"He's outside working on the truck. Can you please get him a glass of water?"

"Su-Sure Mom!"

As you said that you ran out your room to get him water. You then went out to see your father half passed out on his chair. You giggle.

"Wa-Wake up sleepyhe-head!" You cooed. He got scared and made you jump. You both chuckle.

"Thank you Y/N how kind." He smiled and you did too. He noticed the necklace and gasped from the memories he and your mother had when they went to prom together.

"Oh Y/N! I remember when your mother wore this to our prom. That's when we started dating. 6 years later we got married and had you. Please be careful with it its very very special to us."

You nodded and hugged your father. You went back inside to see what time it is. Oh no! Its 11:43! You had to be there in 13 min!

You rushed upstairs and tripped in the process.

You are a very clumsy person. You hugged your mom goodbye, and went downstairs to hug you dad. He was covered in gas so you kissed his cheek goodbye and ran to school.

Your school was only one block away so you didn't rush to much. You panted, arm resting on the stair railings. You saw the popular boy or your date Nick. You ran up to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged back. You held hands and went inside. The music blasted loud enough for you to almost bleed out of your ears. He took your hand to dance. You accepted and danced to the crazy music.