Chapter 10:The Beginning of Revenge!MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!>Part 3<

----After Eating----

"Ok Y/N I'll be right back I'm just going to hang your beautiful drawing of me on the fridge,"

"Kk Smile! Gl-Glad you like it,"

"Like it? Psh! I love it!"

I blushed a little. Apparently Toby overheard the conversation and saw me blush because he stormed to Smile leaving the game he was playing.

----3rd Person----

Toby walked up to Smile with a jealous/angry expression.

"Hey Smile," he whispered, grabbing the collar on Smile's neck. "Were you flirting with Y/N just a second ago?!" (Hes not twitching because hes mad BTW heh)

"Ew! Dude chill! She's just my friend. Let go of my collar or I'll tear your skin,"

"You know i can't feel pain! But fine," he let go of the collar and pushed Smile causing him to almost fall."Still... Don't you dare think about 'Making your move' on Y/N. She's mine. Got that?"

"Yeah sure dude. Whatever. Gees why don't you just tell her th-" Smile was cut off by Y/N,

"Gu-Guys what's going on?" Toby started twitching again as soon as she came.

"U-Uh u-um h-hi Y-Y/N, no-no-nothing,"

"Oh go-god Toby what the heck? Your twi-twitching is out o-of control! I'll walk yo-you to Slendy's office o-ok?"

"O-O-Ok Y/-Y/N,"

"Be right ba-back Smile!"

"Ok!"

Y/N and Toby rushed upstairs to Slenderman's office. *knock knock knock!*

"Sle-Slendy? You there?" She asked. There was a loud coughing noise coming from inside.

"*cough* Come in childr*cough*en," they opened the door and were instantly hit with hot smoke. After a few seconds the smoke rushed out the door, and out came Slender.

"Sorry children, i was working on the antidote for you two. What is it?"

"Toby's tw-twitching is out o-of control!"

"Oh dear, poor child. You are lucky because i just finished the antidote. I think Toby should go first, yes?"

"Ye-Yeah," Y/N handed Toby to Slender and he shut the door. All of a sudden, tools were heard from the inside.

----Slenderman's POV----

First of all, since Toby can't feel pain it's pretty useless to inject him with sleeping gas.

----Lecture's the process BLAH BLAH BLAAAAH----

*stitches Toby up* Done! The twitching is now removed from Toby's system. Now Y/N.

"Y/N you can come in now!" *opens door*

"I'm scared S-Slendy. Will it hurt?"

"Remember? Toby some how extracted some of the C.I.P.A. from his system. It won't hurt a bit! Promise,"

"O-Ok, I'm ready. Oh! And i-is it ok if yo-you give me- i don't kn-know... deadly wings? "

"Haha! Of course child anything you want,"

"Th-That's all,"

"Ok. Here we go!" I injecther with the C.I.P.A. and a sleeping shot. She instantly fell asleep. Good.

*Repeats the Lecture shtuff*

----Your POV----

I hear voices in my head.

"Y/N! Wake up!"

There it is again. Wait...

"Y/N! Wake up sleepyhead! It's Toby," My head shakes up, and i jump.

"Huh! Oh... Hi Toby. Woh woh woh. Do Ray Me So Fa La Te Do! NO TWITCHES, *BEEEP*!

Hey Guyz! THANK YOU FOR 451 VIEWZ/READZ I LOVE YAZ!!!!! *flys over a MAJESTIC rainbow with MAGICAL WINGS* WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Amber Dah Person.

(^_−)−