The Prom || Part Two

Start from the beginning

Would be the sweetest sin

That would be the sweetest sin, yeah»

Draco blushes so hard. Now he understands why you had doubts about singing this song in public. But a beautiful smile lights his face up. He is cheering on you with all his strengths in the middle of the crowd. He is so proud of you. Your heart starts beating so fast, and without your noticing, you start performing a sexy dirty dancing as you keep singing. That drives him wild. He whistles you a sexy whistle.

—That's my girl! —He yells proud and the crowd starts freaking out.

—You're a lucky man, Draco —Harry states. Draco smiles and they make a fist bump.

When your song ends, you run towards Draco. He hugs you and kisses you over and over and over again.

—I'm so proud of you, kitty. I didn't know you could dance like that.

—Neither did I, baby.

—I want you to show me more later —he raises his eyebrows.

—Can't wait —you wink.

During your song, Harry was hugging Ginny from behind all the time. It was cute. Now Draco and you go towards them and Harry hugs you.

—Great performance, (Y/N)! —He states.

—Very impressive —Ginny adds.

—Thank you so much, guys —you reply.

Slow and soft music starts playing. Harry and Ginny start dancing and Draco and you join them.

—Look at them —Draco says. You look at Harry and Ginny. They are smooching tenderly.

—They need their space now, don't you think, sweetie?

—So do we, babygirl —he leans in and drops a loving kiss on your lips.

Draco and you spend the rest of the night dancing so close together and kissing in between.

The next morning, you wake up in Draco's dorm by feeling him kissing your neck from behind. Your clothing is scattered on the floor and also his.

—Baby, baby, I'm not a machine —you mumble. He giggles.

—Wake up, sleeping beauty, it's time to go back home —he whispers in your ear. You roll your body and look at him with your sleepy eyes.

—I shouldn't be here —you smile.

—No, you shouldn't. But I'm really glad you did —he smiles and kisses you sweetly.

After having breakfast at the Slytherin table for the last time, Draco and you go for a walk through the gardens by holding hands.

—I'm gonna miss Hogwarts. I wonder what comes now, baby?

—Whatever it comes, all I know is that I want you by my side, babygirl —he smiles.

—You're so sweet, Draco —you smile, stand in front of him and caress his beautiful face.

—I have a surprise for you, actually —he grabs your waist.

—Oh really? What is it, baby?

Draco takes a beautiful diamond ring out of his pocket and kneels down. You gasp and cover your mouth with your hands in surprise. He bows his hand to you and you take it.

—(Y/N) (Y/L/N), will you marry me? —He places the ring on your ring finger.

—Yes, Draco! Yes! I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, baby —you say with tears in your eyes.

—Yes! —He yells. He lifts you up and spins as you both giggle. His beautiful grey eyes sparkle like never before—. Please come with me to the manor. We can stay there until we find our own place —he tells you sweetly.

—Yes, I'd love to. I couldn't bear to be another second away from you.

He snakes his arms around your waist and you wrap your hands around his neck. Draco and you end up melting in an endless loving kiss.

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

Song lyrics from "Sweetest Sin" by Jessica Simpson.

Did you like this imagine? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!