"Damn, okay. I guess that means I get to keep Miguel in my room then."

"...Who's Miguel?"

"My glock."

Clementine stared at her for a second. "You've got a gun?"

"Yeah, merely for self-defense though. When I was younger, some people tried some shit with me and I'm not really trying to let that happen again."

The brunette blinked a few times. "Okay, fair. Should I be worried?"

"Not really, if it was up to me Miguel would never see the light of day and he hasn't in years."

"Okay, then," Clementine said, getting up from the ground and instantly catching herself on the wall when she fell over, her head throbbing wildly, "Fuck," she hisseed, "I'm gonna go find Violet, yeah? I wanna hang out with her."

"Kewlio, have fun. Try not to die on the way there."

"Thanks, I'll try."

***

"You know that it's okay to talk about it, right?" Clementine said softly, stroking her hand through Violet's blonde hair as they sat on her bed.

"Talk about what, Clem?" Violet asked, doing her best to keep up her act of feigning ignorance while finding herself completely relaxed under her friend's touch.

"About what she did. I didn't want to either, but when I did I felt so much better afterwards. Have you ever woken up and pleaded to God, wishing that you didn't have to get up yet and then see it's only 2 AM and you've got like five hours left to sleep? It almost felt as good as that."

"Okay... but why should I try to relive it if I could just ignore it instead?"

"Because that's how you get over it. If you had one bomb ass pizza roll and there's another one, you could either eat it or ignore it but bet your ass you're gonna eat it."

"That makes no sense. Eating pizza rolls and what she did aren't exactly things that can be compared to each other."

"That's besides the point! My genius and very considerate intentions are what's really important here. You know, just like that one time I accidentally fried all of Louis' gaming systems. I was only trying to fix them, so therefore the fact that I broke them remained completely irrelevant."

"Clem... be serious about this. I know that you always like to be funny and stuff, but now is not the time."

"Well... humor is kinda how I got over it so I was hoping it could do the same for you," Clementine sighed, removing her hands from Violet hair and sitting herself down on the edge of the bed and turning away from the blonde. "I don't want you to be sad. I want you to be happy and smile, you're so much prettier that way. I mean, not that you're not pretty otherwise! You're pretty a lot of the time."

"W-what are you talking about? I'm not pretty, Clem." Violet muttered, feeling her face heat up and her heart began to race from the brunette's unexpected compliment.

"If I hear someone saying lies about the way you look, I might just have to beat their ass. And that includes you, missie," the musician said sternly, still facing away from her friend. She hesitated for a second before continuing. "And, y'know, I'm just stating facts so I don't really see the problem here."

"Well then I guess I better keep my mouth shut so you don't kick my ass anytime soon." Violet said jokingly, holding her hands up in mock defeat for a moment before she frowns slightly. "Even though I still don't believe you at all, it was still sweet of you to say."

"Bitch, I'll make your ass believe me," Clementine laughed as she turned back around to face Violet, "Also, the only reason I don't want you or anyone to shit-talk yourself is because I am the only person who gets to shit-talk you. That's a privilege only a best friend has, and not some random subordinates that don't even know how to spell your name correctly."