Chapter 16

The first thing I see when I get home is Maddison on the stairs, slowly making her way over to me. Only she wasn't wearing anything but a matching pair of baby blue bra and underwear. I don't remember the last time I have seen her like this. 

"M-Maddison what are you doing?" I ask her, not able to take my eyes off of her. She doesn't speak as she walks over to me making butterflies rise in my stomach. Once she reaches me she looks at me for a second before grabbing my face and kissing me. My eyes grew wide when she forces her tongue into my mouth. I haven't had this type of kiss with her in what felt like forever so I didn't quite know how to react. But I soon put my hands on her hips and kiss her back. She grabs my hoodie and drags me up to her room by it. She yanks it off of me once we get up into her room. She then slams me against the wall kissing my neck. I moaned softly as she left a dark mark in a spot I couldn't cover. She smirks, proud of herself when she looks at the mark. I grab my phone out of my pocket and look at the mark with my phone screen which only angers her.

"Get rid of this!" Maddison says as she grabs it and throws it across the room surely leaving a few cracks in the screen. "Get rid of these." She turns back to me smirking as she goes to the button of my jeans taking my mind off my phone lying on the floor in the corner of her room. I gulp not wanting to anger her any more. I quickly take off my shirt as she works on my jeans. Before I knew it, I had nothing on and she was pushing me over to her bed and getting on my lap, pushing me down with a forceful kiss. Everything was happening so fast and we haven't had sex in honestly possibly a year or so. I didn't know exactly what to do, she was also taking as much control as she could take. "Why don't I show you what wonders I can do?" She whispers in my ear as she starts to kiss down my chest, lower and lower. she wastes no time and takes my dick in her mouth. I want to tell her to stop but fuck does she know how to get what she wants. I tilt my head back, moaning loudly. I look back down at her and she looks up at me seductively, grabbing the rest of my cock with her hand and moaning on my dick. I'm already feeling myself go, it's been almost a year since we've done anything.

"Fuck Maddison," I groan, grabbing some of her hair in my hand. She slows down, teasing me. She takes her mouth off and finishes me off with her hand while kissing and sucking all over my neck, leaving as many marks as she possibly could. Marking me as her territory. As she sucked on my neck, a quiet thought came into my head asking what Jennifer would think. No matter how amazing this had felt, I didn't want her to see me like this, I couldn't figure out the reason why. 

I moan loudly and she smiles almost devilishly, but it's so hot. After I cum she gets up and takes off her underwear and bra, dropping them to the floor, leaving her fully naked. I barely have a second to grasp what's going on before she climbs back up on the bed and lowers herself on my only partially hard dick.

"How does your dick feel inside of me," She says while panting and riding me. She grinds on me, putting her hands on my chest and pulling her fingers down, leaving red scratch marks that burned.

"So fucking good babe," I moan. She stops for a second and leans down to my ear.

"Call me by my name," She whispers in my ear and continues grinding.

"Fuck Maddison," She smirks when I say it. Moaning loudly she grinds faster and faster. I grip onto her thighs and buck my hips up to hers to try and create more friction. She grabs my arms moaning and calling out my name. I love it when she says my name and it just turns me on more. Our movements start to become sloppier and we both moan.
"Maddison, i'm gonna come," I squeeze her thighs and she leaves even more hickeys on my neck. She doesn't say anything but I can tell she's going to come to. She moans so loud she's almost screaming and throws her head back, still grinding me.

I come hard with a loud groan and she comes a second after me. I sigh and reach for her hand.

She gets off and immediately goes to the mirror, grabbing her brush to fix her hair. I gaze at her admiring her body when I realize something that makes my stomach drop.

"Fuck babe!" I panic sitting up. "We forgot a condom," She seems unfazed, as she continues to admire her reflexion.

"Oh did we?" She spins around looking at me with a blank face. "Oops." Is all she says before she gets dress and leaves, leaving me sitting on the bed in complete shock, still trying to completely process everything that has just happened.