Board Your Train

The Potter Family held each other in a tight embrace. Each taking in the moment for what it was, pushing aside any feelings of haste. They were grateful for the time they had together. Seemingly their small exchange had made up for the 32 years they were apart.

James was the first to break their long hug. Clearing his throat and adjusting the circular glasses he spoke, "I guess all that is left for you to do it board your train so to speak."

"We know what you will chose Harry. Listen to your heart, always. It will tell you were you need to go," Lilly lifted her hand up as she spoke and brushed a few wayward strands of Harry's messy locks only for them to fall back to where they were.

He didn't want to say goodbye to his parents or not see Ron and Hermione in this timeline again. But at the same time he knew he couldn't leave Tom. The young Tom who was made sure to keep an eye when he first arrived at Mrs. Wool's. So that he could be there to guide him away from the darkness seemed to loom inside him. The Tom who was worried about him getting lost his first visit to Diagon Alley. The Tom who is flawed and harbored the terrible secret that plagued the castle. And the Tom he learned to love. The Tom who is now inexorably apart of his life forever.

He knew what he had to do. And his parents did too.

His father spoke first as if he could read Harry's thoughts. "It may seem like goodbye but we will be with you always. In here," James pointed to Harry's chest.

Hardy leaned in to embrace his parents once more. Lily stroked his hair and James hugged him tightly before they evaporated in a golden light.

A steam whistle could be heard in the distance. Soon after the chugging sound of a racing train's engine. Faster, faster, faster, and faster it approached.

I guess it is time to board my train.

Harry stepped towards the platform where his train would presumably arrive. Magic swirled around him, warm and familiar. Coating him in a glimmer of gold. Whispering scared words he could not comprehend. The golden hue shined brighter and brighter. And he disappeared into the heavenly light.

When the blinding light faded Harry saw a blur of black robes rush towards him before he was nearly tackled to the cool hard floor of the chamber.

"Harry!" Tom choked embracing the boy tightly.

"Tom," he clutched to the elder's robes.

"I thought you were gone for good. A weird after effect of Evandade," Tom cried.

"It's not. Everything's fine. I'm okay, better than okay," Harry comforted, running his fingers through silky waves. "Actually things would be perfect if you could let go. I think you're cutting off my circulation," he groaned out.

"You are my most prized possession I don't know what I'd do without you," Tom squeezed tighter.

"Your most prized possession huh?" Harry inquired noticing the distance between them was getting smaller and smaller.

"Yes," Tom's voice changed from relief that he was okay to  desire. His heated breath caressing Harry's face from their close proximity.  The older boy leaned down, closing the short distance between them.

Harry eagerly responded to the harsh, unforgiving mouth devouring him, grasping at the front of Tom's robes and tangling a hand in the dark hair. A warm tongue swiped across the seam of his lips, demanding entrance, to which Harry readily complied, parting them to allow the alien muscle access.

Tom's free arm wrapped around his waist, hand traveling down his lower back and sliding further south to firmly cup his arse. Harry moaned into the kiss at the unexpected contact, arching shamelessly back into the hand that had begun to knead him through his trousers.

Tom disconnected their mouths, earning a small mewl of protest from Harry that quickly turned into a gasp as his neck was assaulted. Sucking, biting, and soothing licks skillfully dragged delicious sounds from the depths of his throat. Harry felt Tom grin against his slickened skin at the noises and grit his teeth in pleasure, breaths heavy and labored.

"That was nice," Harry sighed breaking off their heated make out session.

"Nice? That was nice? How about ravishing?" Tom smirked as he ran his long fingers through his tousled waves.

It took all of Harry's strength not to pounce on Tom and get back to the ravishing. "Well I do believe I have been thoroughly ravished but we really should probably go.  I'm not sure how long we've been down here and the Professors are surely on their way," He tilted his head down the slick marble flooring to where Aquila lay unconscious.

"Oh yes, it seems I may have forgotten about her," Tom uttered shuffling his feet ever so slightly. It was the closest Harry had seen the elder to embarrassment. It was adorable.

"Come, we shouldn't be here when the professors arrive," Harry stressed once more stretching out his hand for Tom to take.

"You go Harry, I'll stay and take responsibility for what I've done," Tom looked down solemnly. "I imagine I'll be expelled for all of this and you shouldn't have to witness that."

"Don't be crazy, you didn't do anything. Aquila is alive and unharmed." He emphasized.

"Is she?"

"I mean I'm sure she'll be traumatized for life but you know what I mean," Harry explained quickly. If the situation weren't so dire he would have found the humor in the situation.

"Exactly. I have seen the error in my ways have an prepared to reconcile them. Furthermore who will explain how she knows where the Chamber of Secrets is if we go?"

"I have an idea about that actually. My own special form of punishment. I'll explain later but come on let's go, Tom," Harry took his lovers hand in his own and the pair exited the chamber.

Tom's arm snaked around his neck and he planted a firm kiss on his temple. "Do you look at me any differently?"

Harry was quiet for a moment. Emerald orbs met with chocolate as he pondered Tom's question. "I do."

"You do? What do you mean?" Tom's aristocratic face crumpled with nerves.

"Oh not in a bad way," Harry uttered quickly upon realizing the impact of his words. "I see you differently but not in a bad way. It's just as smart as you are Tom in order to make a horcrux you have to murder someone, not order a giant snake to commit the crime. And you did neither. You proved to yourself that whatever darkness you believe to be inside you can be controlled," Harry asnswers softly.

"I fall in love with you more and more everyday."

The two lovers finally returned to the girls bathroom. The moon shone through the glass windows illuminating the space in an eerie light. The quickly left the lavatory and strolled down the long corridors towards the Slytherin Common Room.

"Where exactly did you go? When you disappeared into the light?" Tom inquired softly. His hands stroking Harry's untamed locks.

"I'll tell you about it one day, I promise," He breathed.

"You know with how crazy our lives have been we should write an autobiography," Tom murmured.

"Perhaps we should."

*
*
*
AN: I am so sorry for the late update. Life has gotten hectic, school was keeping me busy, and I had to recover from the flu. I hope you can forgive me
And I hope you don't have to wait a month for another update, my goal is to finish this story by December.

So here we are with another update. I felt like you all deserved at least one chapter in this story that didn't end on a cliff hanger hahah.

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and filling the story with your comments. I greatly appreciate it!

Hope you all have a great day and Happy Halloween! Are any of you dressing up? I'm going as an angel.