Sequel Announcement

Hey, Hey guys! I am very close to finish rewriting this story! And I am working on an exciting squeal called "The Bad Girl's Mistake." (Copyright) 

It's is going to continue the unfinished adventures of the Z squad and other. More surprising reveals and more exciting plot. 

And after that story there will be a final installment, because I am planning a three book series! The title is still in progress so I'll be announced when the second book is dropped.

Side note: Thanks for the 15K reads so happy ;)

Sooo! If you haven't read the new and improved "Bad Girl's a virgin." you have to because the sequel will be heavily referencing the first story. And I really don't want anyone getting confused or spoilers so!

After the "Bad Girl's Mistake" is completed I will be writing a third book to complete the series so be prepared for that!

In any case! Leave a comment, tell me what you think of the sequel's title! Also keep reading and voting on this story! 

Check out my other books: Spying on the Bad Boys

                                                                           AND

                                                            The Bad Girl's Misfit

Thanks for everything everyone! Love you guys so much!

Spanishlife Out 

Adios!