Party Aftermath

My eyes snapped opened, my heart racing fast, head pounding? What happened? Did Jackson try to rape me? Did he he do it? My mind was not alright all the events of last night was blurring together in a hazy fog.

I was in shock, scared out of my mind. I knew someone tried last night. I didn't feel violated, or didn't feel any pain in my core so I knew. I still had it, the one thing that differentiated me from other bad girls, Diana mainly, my Virginity. Yep, I was a virgin, and proud of it, I wasn't ready to give up such a sacred part of me to any random boy that was looking for a nother pawn in the game of "fuck n' Drop!I

Yes and also, I am the only virgin in my group, I guess Zada and Zoey don't share my views, well Zada. Zoey. . .She's picky who she sleeps with. . .

I sat up surveying the sites, I was in a bed in a room full of posters of Grant Gustin and Charlie Puth. I turned around, eyes scanning the room. It suddenly stuck on a figure darkened by the sun rays streaming brightly through and opened window. He stood with his back arched and head on his forearm that was resting I the window seal.

He slowly turned around as if sensing my scrutinizing gaze, he slowly came out of the shadows. Scared, I backed up in my bed, not wanting to be attacked again. But when I saw his face, and those kind eyes. I knew, I would be safe.

He came around to the side of the bed and bent over and looked me in the eye. A smirk formed on his face. As of it was amusing to see me scared out of my mind in Diana's bedroom.

"Well," he begins "It seems you have a knack for getting into trouble."

I folded my arms, turned my nose up, and sized him up.

"It seems your brother has a knack for being a douchebag," I snap back.

He raised his hand in surrender and backed away slightly. He stool had an amused look plastered on his face but the smirk was gone.

"Fine you win."

I smirked nd puffed an approval at hours answer. He then came closer and then stared.

"Get up. I'm taking you home sugarplum."

I tightened the fold of my arms and looked at with womanly confidence.

"First off all, who the fuck gave you the right to give me orders. Second, don't call me sugarplum."

He made a fake hurt face and and held his chest like his heart had just stopped. He stumbled backward but then regained composer and approached the bed.

"Seriously, I'm taking you home, Diana towed your car," he said.

In my head I heard my car giving a sad beep of defeat. My heart sank as I pulled the sheets up higher to my chest, feeling the pain. Diana! She's never going to give up.

Clayton approached my bed and then stretched out his hand for me to take it. I tentatively and reluctantly let go of the sheet with one hand and took his hand and he hoisted me out of the bed. He pulled me close to him and he mostly supported my back. My heart was going a bit faster than normal as he pressed my body against his. I prayed he couldn't feel it.

After I gained my footing he let me go and and scooped up my heels from the floor and then came back to my side. Then he handed me my shoes and gestured for me to walk in front him with a smirk on his face.

"Ladies first," he sings.

I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs with my heels swinging in my hand I when through the door, stepping over a passed out kid with a vomit pool by his mouth I reached the stairs and carefully climbed down with Clayton right behind me. There stairs where lined with more passed out teens. I finally reached the base of the stairs to the living room which was the dance floor. There were more people yet.