♛59 || ☆☆Sausages☆☆♛

*BTS having a supposed to be peaceful breakfast*

Jimin: *eating his favorite convenience store-bought sausage deliciously*

Jimin: *suddenly moans because of how good it is* Wow, I could eat this for a whole month without getting sick of it *takes another bite from his fork*

Taehyung: *beams* I know right?! This is really good!

Jungkook: *already having dirty thoughts* Is that so? *gulps whilst shamelessly staring at Jimin eating that sausage from his fork*

Jimin: Mm! This is really good, Jungkookie! *smiles innocently while still chewing*

*Later that night*

Jin: *caught Jungkook taking all the packs of sausages from the fridge* 

Jin: Uh, Jungkook-ah? What are you doing?

Jungkook: *sees his Jin-hyung but just continued taking the sausages from the fridge* I'm banning these sausages from now on.

Jin: *confused* What? But those are Jimin's favorites!

Jungkook: Exactly.

Jin: *grows even more confused and raises an eyebrow* Then why are you banning it?

Jungkook: Oh, that. *finally finishes taking all the sausages from the fridge and looks satisfied*

Jungkook: I'll manage, hyung. 

Jungkook: *shrugs* Jimin-hyung could just eat another sausage from now on *smiles proudly*

Jin: What do you mean by-- *finally realizes what Jungkook meant*

Jin: I'll pretend I didn't see and talk to you tonight. Goodnight. *walks out of the kitchen*