♛38 || ☆☆Birthday Cake☆☆♛(Special Dialogue)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUNGKOOKIIIEEEE!~ HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A BLAST LIKE ALWAYS! ARMYS LOVE YOU!!! PURPLES YOU TOO!!! 💜💜💜

From CUTIE BUNNY 🐰

To CHOKE ME DADDY Σ(T□T)

*coughs* You did not hear that from me xD

[SPECIAL DIALOGUE AHEAD!!~]

Jimin: *takes a deep breath* 

Jimin: Okay, Jimin. You can do this! You can bake him the best cake ever! *determined*

*After an hour of useless hard work*

Jungkook: *coughs and fans his hand because of the thick smoke in the air*

Jungkook: *sees Jimin sobbing*

Jungkook: Jimin-hyung?! What happened?! *runs towards Jimin and checks on him*

Jimin: I b-burned it... It's your birthday and I want y-you to taste it but I r-ruined it *cries harder*

Jungkook: *looks at the burnt cake on the kitchen counter* 

Jungkook: Hyung, it's okay. Don't cry please, you've done your best, alright? *rubs Jimin's back but Jimin was still sobbing*

Jungkook: *thinks of something fast*

Jungkook: *suddenly puts extra whipped cream on Jimin's left cheek before he LiCkS iT cLeAn*

 Jimin: *flustered* W-What...

Jungkook: *puts his index finger and thumb under his chin like he was some food critic* I like how it tastes. It's soft and really sweet. It's actually the best thing I've ever tasted.

Jimin: *finally giggles* You're so silly, Jungkook.

Jungkook: *boops Jimin's nose flashing his bunny smile* Stop crying now, Jimin-hyung... I don't even need the cake*his arms circling around Jimin's waist* 

Jungkook: I only need you.

Jimin: *circles his arms around Jungkook's neck and smiles* 

Jimin: Happy Birthday, Jungkookie...

Jungkook: Thank you, baby *pecks Jimin's lips* 

Jungkook: *carries Jimin bridal style making Jimin yelp* 

Jungkook: *whispers seductively* You know you can still make up for the cake, hyung... We can talk it out in the bedroom. What do you think?

Jimin: *blushes furiously*  Y-Yeah... m-maybe we can d-do that... 

Jimin: *looks down in embarrassment* T-Talking, I mean...

*And that's how it ended. Jungkook carrying Jimin in their room... To CUDDLE AND SLEEP of course, you dirty crackheads! xDDD*

A/N: *coughs suspiciously* Not like I'm thinking something different anyways *cHoKEs On aIR* *dashi run run run because this writer can't stop thinking something dirty too xD*

Anyways, I wrote this today because it's Jungkook's birthday so I can't let this pass ;)))