♛56 || ☆☆Neighbor Complaint☆☆♛

*Where Park Jimin gets a complaint from his neighbor*

Jimin: *opens his door in the middle of the night for a man in uniform with a Fire Rescue on it* 

Jimin: *suddenly panicking* Oh my God! Do I have to evacuate my place?! Is there a massive fire in the building?!

Fire Rescuer: *clears throat* Actually Sir... Your next-door neighbor called telling us that you're the one who's causing the fire.

Jimin: *confused* 

Jimin: *remembers his neighbor Jungkook*

Jimin: Um... I think this is a misunderstanding. My place is just fine and I don't see any reason why I would cause the fire to the--  

Fire Rescuer: I'm not here for that reason, Mr. Park. I'm actually here to ask you for a favor *stares hardly on Jimin* 

Fire Rescuer: This is not my place to say but *sighs in exhaustion*

Fire Rescuer: I think--No, I am sure that your neighbor has hots for you.

Jimin: What??

Fire Rescuer: You see, Mr. Park. This is NOT the first time we are getting a call from Mr. Jeon Jungkook in the middle of the night making a complaint about you. And I think you should hear this yourself.

Fire Rescuer:*playing the recording from Jungkook's previous call*

Jungkook: ThIS iS dEFiniTeLy PaRK jIMin'S FaULt!! hE'S jUsT sO fUCkiNg hOt aNd nOW tHe wHoLE aPArtMeNT's gOnNA bURn dOWn!! hURrY uP aND sAvE mE fRoM mY nEiGhBoR!!

A/N: Yep, I think I'm going to continue writing here xD